+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Mrs Awais

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Passport, Landing Paper (COPR) along with your photo that you get along with passport..

Recently one person was landed at toronto airport and their copr were lost during travel, they only showed pictures from their phones and visa officer at airport was able to print new for them.

So dnt be worry about any thing just keep copy of all documents in your mob.
Thank you, it's a good suggestion

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
I guess there is more
There is no guess. It is on their website, and this is what any other PR holder would tell you. All you need is PR + COPR.

Yes, there is a 'Goods to Follow' list which people ignore, which can help you save money on taxes if you declare it when you are entering Canada for the first time. But that is an optional document.

nightrider321

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Allhamdulilah received dm today
I am june 2019 applicant and i wanna ask i just check my status on gckey and its still showing we are reviewing eligibility and background check but on the other website check online application status showing decision made could someone plz help weather i should be worried or file is really closed with decision made
Can you share your timeline please?

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
A few December 2019 applicants got ADR.
Im March 2020 applicant. I received an email of Sponser approval with stating file is being transferred to LVO.

But I didnt get any ADR yet? Do all applicants get ADR or just some?

Also how long does it take from SA to LVO To start working on file?

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Im March 2020 applicant. I received an email of Sponser approval with stating file is being transferred to LVO.

almost 15 months more according to present trend

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020

They don't send the ADR to everyone. Only selective ones get the ADR if deem necessary. Secondly, you will get the AoR2 (Acknowledgement Receipt at LVO) of your file and intimation of start processing your application. This may takes 1 week to 3 months. It's purely depend upon your luck.