+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Umer0000

Dec 11, 2020
Hey guys I'm newly here could you please tell which is the best option to get process done fast way cuz we applied a paper based application thanks..!!

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
This thread is on silent mode in respect of "update" since December 03rd. Seems like they again slowed down the process. I wish before Winter/Christmas Holidays, all 2019 applicants would get DM.

• Sad
Reactions: Ranaarslan7

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Hey guys I'm newly here could you please tell which is the best option to get process done fast way cuz we applied a paper based application thanks..!!
I wish there would have been an option available to put the applications on fast track. But here, only a single track available and we all are on it, waiting to reach the final destination since last 16 to 18 months. So, if you filed your application recently, then you will have to wait for at least 12 months.

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
I wish there would have been an option available to put the applications on fast track. But here, only a single track available and we all are on it, waiting to reach the final destination since last 16 to 18 months. So, if you filed your application recently, then you will have to wait for at least 12 months.
After 12 months then 4 to 6 moths as a bonus further ....according to present trend...my suggestion for new applicants...they should also apply for trv for their life partners in the beginning

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hi Everyone,

As you all know that I am travelling back and forth and living with my husband currently...i just received an email from LVO that they required more communication proofs and they put me in interview queue???any help plz?i can't take pics of eating breakfast or having dinner everyday with him??what should i do now?

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
Hi Everyone,

As you all know that I am travelling back and forth and living with my husband currently...i just received an email from LVO that they required more communication proofs and they put me in interview queue???any help plz?i can't take pics of eating breakfast or having dinner everyday with him??what should i do now?
So, they asked you for an interview? did they schedule the interview yet?

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
So, they asked you for an interview? did they schedule the interview yet?
no they are asking me to let them know if i want london for interview or pakistan wait is 6-12 months....???help me plz guys...

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
no they are asking me to let them know if i want london for interview or pakistan wait is 6-12 months....???help me plz guys...
I'm not sure if there is much you can do now. But to answer your early question, when they ask for communication proof, they are looking for chat logs (facebook. whatsapp etc), video call log or maybe even emails shared between you two.

What is your timeline btw?

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
I'm not sure if there is much you can do now. But to answer your early question, when they ask for communication proof, they are looking for chat logs (facebook. whatsapp etc), video call log or maybe even emails shared between you two.

What is your timeline btw?
Most;y they are asking for these things which is simple as we are living together so our chats has grocery shopping list :)lol bring food and when i am away its good morning and then calls on facetime.....

my timeline is January 17,2019
AOR2 Dec 10,2019...silence since :( unti today :(

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
Most;y they are asking for these things which is simple as we are living together so our chats has grocery shopping list :)lol bring food and when i am away its good morning and then calls on facetime.....

my timeline is January 17,2019
AOR2 Dec 10,2019...silence since :( unti today :(
Yea that should be enough. But do keep a separate well written letter explaining why you don't have much to show as proof.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Yea that should be enough. But do keep a separate well written letter explaining why you don't have much to show as proof.
of course should i attest that statement or just write a simple letter explaining everything??may be then interview get cancel?

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
of course should i attest that statement or just write a simple letter explaining everything??may be then interview get cancel?
Interview getting cancelled, highly unlikely. Unless somebody in the group has a different experience.

Sameer ansar

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

Hey me and in the same we both january 2019 applicant I also received an email that I have to attend an interview with in 6 to 12 months when they make a decision they will inform me about the date of interview