+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

TMHK

Aug 8, 2020
Guys I’m in a trouble... need suggestion

My wife got TRV. I am planning to bring her here in March next year permanently. I know 6 months stay during visitor visa in and out thing.

She lives and work in UAE. She will be finishing everything there like resigning from company, company will cancel her status so she won’t have any status in UAE.

Her sponsorship is in background check, last thing I got was AOR2 in August. We filed application in January 2020.

So no status in UAE would impact on her sponsorship application progress?
It depends when she is finishing work in uae and cancelling her status. If she exceeds one month grace after her company visa is cancelled, she will have to pay the fine per day.
You are planning to bring her in March, so better if she leaves work in February so she will have grace period until march.
its not necessary to come back to pakistan after uae visa is cancelled. She can travel to canada directly from uae.
But if she is planning to finish work now, then she has to return to pakistan and update her pakistan address with ircc or you have to bring her earlier than march and once she is with you in canada, you will update her canada address with ircc.
In any situation after her visa is cancelled in uae, you have to update ircc of her new address.

imalik9898

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Hi everyone,
Can someone give me list of docs my husband will need to show when he arrives in Canada. Thank you!! Just want to confirm