+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Alhamdulillah mubarak ho
Aap ko kaafi time se follow kar rahe hain sab
Boht khushi hui ye message dekh ke
Thank you so much for your kind and beautiful words.... it touched my heart..your words reflect whatever is hidden in your heart and your words say that you are a very kind person who becomes happy to see others happy...I pray you get whatever you wish for and everything you ask for in your prayers...remember me in your prayers too.....

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
My husband received ppr 10 days ago on his email but he doesn’t check his email much as we always received every email through our lawyer. So submitting passport after 2 weeks, will that be an issue?
Thank God your husband checked his email....
Congratulations...now check your emails regularly...I am sooo happy for you...

Reactions: Pakigirl

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Hi everyone,
Can someone give me list of docs my husband will need to show when he arrives in Canada. Thank you!! Just want to confirm
I will carry passport,copr,my husband's pr card photo copies and copy of pre arrival service with me....whatever document they will ask for I will show them

Reactions: Mrs Awais

TMHK

Aug 8, 2020
Thank you so much for your kind and beautiful words.... it touched my heart..your words reflect whatever is hidden in your heart and your words say that you are a very kind person who becomes happy to see others happy...I pray you get whatever you wish for and everything you ask for in your prayers...remember me in your prayers too.....
Jazakallah dua
Alhamdulillah that you got your application approved Mashaallah
Your words very much reflect back at you. You are a kind and genuine person as i have seen you have supported and helped so many people on this forum and you are praying for everyone here..
Thank you for your lovely wishes inshaallah Allah will answer everyones wishes
and have to say you are true to your name “Dua”
Allah bless you always, have a wonderful time best life with your spouse in canada and hope to meet you one day ❣

• Love
Reactions: Duaa Ali

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
I would like to find out if Additional Documents are mandatory for Pakistani applicants or do they just ask applicants with more complex case?