+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Hello everyone this will be my last log here, Landed at yyz yesterday smooth process with immigration took less than 15 minutes, just have your quarantine plan ready a head of time and you will be good. Finally I want to thank God, thank everyone who helped. I will pray and wish that everyone gets their ppr asap.

very happy for you brother!!!

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Congrates.....have a blessed life ahead..... may i ask how many copies of COPR were in your envelop? was the picture glued to COPR?
Thank you so much
There were 2 copies of COPR in envelope,my passport,one of pictures that I gave them was glued on copr and the other was in the envelope and one copy of pre arrival services was also in the envelope that's it

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
What else do they verify after sending the pre-arrival?

I got ADR on September 25th
I submitted them on October 13th
I got pre-arrival on Nov 26th
After that nothing, some people who got pre-arrival 2 days before me and after me got PPR. Should I be worried?
Not really, you shouldn't be worried. If it's of any help, there are many others who are still waiting for decision after pre-arrival. Like me for instance, I have been waiting since Nov 3rd.

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
Guys I’m in a trouble... need suggestion

My wife got TRV. I am planning to bring her here in March next year permanently. I know 6 months stay during visitor visa in and out thing.

She lives and work in UAE. She will be finishing everything there like resigning from company, company will cancel her status so she won’t have any status in UAE.

Her sponsorship is in background check, last thing I got was AOR2 in August. We filed application in January 2020.

So no status in UAE would impact on her sponsorship application progress?
That's great news. She still can fly to Pakistan just incase she doesn't get the PR within the 6 months period?

Last edited:

TMHK

Aug 8, 2020
I don't see any progress in anyone's case recently.. I think the last update people got was on 3rd December.
Winter holidays are just around the corner. I'm worried. Kahaan gaya wo MP who said 2019 cases will be dealt with before the end of the year...
Only 20 days left(including holidays) for him.

May Allah end this misery for all of us.
@Phalos ko pakro sab

TMHK

Aug 8, 2020
Gooooood morning beautiful people

I just came here to tell you all that i just received my passport back this morning Alhamdolillah

Last 18 months were like hell... people who didn't receive PPR yet i know guys how hard it is to keep yourself calm in these difficult times but soon on one random beautiful morning you all will receive your passports like i did InshaAllah and all your worries will be gone InshaAllah...just don't lose hope... May Allah keep all of us away from tensions,worries and difficulties...

I wish all of you a very beautiful life ahead

Remember me in your prayers too....
Alhamdulillah mubarak ho
Aap ko kaafi time se follow kar rahe hain sab
Boht khushi hui ye message dekh ke

• Love
Reactions: Duaa Ali