+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
pre-arrival is just for relationship authenticity nxt step is BGC and thats sometimes tym consuming here most of the applicnts are stuck at aor2 stage since 2018 end/2019 LVO has to look into diffrect factors past experiences for them with few fraudulent application is the reason they hv to dig every corner of a application. this is nerve wrecking for few applicnts but this is wat immgration officers are suppose to do checking everything before decision making.
may allah hv his mercy on everyone of us and decide the best for us ameen
wait bro we are stuck at Aor2 since nov 2019 and didn't receive pre arrival in last 10 months after Aor2.. so what you are trying to say is that it will take more than a year or 2 for us to get PR right? dont say that bro:-D

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
wait bro we are stuck at Aor2 since nov 2019 and didn't receive pre arrival in last 10 months after Aor2.. so what you are trying to say is that it will take more than a year or 2 for us to get PR right? dont say that bro:-D
haha not at all m just bringing frwrd the facts i hv no intention to give mini heartattacks to my fellow applicnts its all about saber. allah is the best planner hv faith in his decisions rest assure every night has to over and day has to cm i.a

Reactions: Duaa Ali

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
haha not at all m just bringing frwrd the facts i hv no intention to give mini heartattacks to my fellow applicnts its all about saber. allah is the best planner hv faith in his decisions rest assure every night has to over and day has to cm i.a
Thank God...you Literally gave me a heart attack:p only Allah knows and we know what we all are going through and what we feel inside.. please Allah help us... give us strength to make it through... i have never felt so helpless in all my life..i know its not good but i am 110% hopeless right now.... everything is going smoothly but i dont know why but i have a feeling that it will take another 6 to 8 months to get PR .. i dont know why but my gut feeling is always right... Allah help me..Help all those people who are living without their loved ones.. Ameen

raqaw

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank God...you Literally gave me a heart attack:p only Allah knows and we know what we all are going through and what we feel inside.. please Allah help us... give us strength to make it through... i have never felt so helpless in all my life..i know its not good but i am 110% hopeless right now.... everything is going smoothly but i dont know why but i have a feeling that it will take another 6 to 8 months to get PR .. i dont know why but my gut feeling is always right... Allah help me..Help all those people who are living without their loved ones.. Ameen
A few, end of May 2019 applicants got PPR. Looking at this trend, if your application does not have any issue, you should hopefully get your PPR in the next 1-3 months. It shouldn't be that long for you.

Reactions: Duaa Ali

SahilAasi

Nov 27, 2019
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
08-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-03-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Any update today?

Annao123

Star Member
Aug 29, 2020
A few, end of May 2019 applicants got PPR. Looking at this trend, if your application does not have any issue, you should hopefully get your PPR in the next 1-3 months. It shouldn't be that long for you.
where did you see this? Please share link

Reactions: Wahedi

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
inshaAllah:)are those may 2019 applicants from pakistan? thank you for your kind words in this stressful situation..