+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

rah_2019

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
i also received additional info required email on 24 oct (they asked for right of permanent residence fee) and on 18 nov LVO started working on my application. so whats interesting in that? just want to know
The right of permanent resident fee is compulsory to pay, it is not an additional document request, once file moves to LVO for assessment of the “applicant” and they have the right to ask additional doc which is called ADR.

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
The right of permanent resident fee is compulsory to pay, it is not an additional document request, once file moves to LVO for assessment of the “applicant” and they have the right to ask additional doc which is called ADR.
that was confusing thank you for telling me the difference between adr and additional info required

Fabnel

Apr 19, 2020
Interestingly... you have ADR before even file moves to LVO. your primary residence?
They asked for police certificate, I live outside my home country... so they requested for 2 police certificates (home country and country of residence)

usman6858

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Surrey
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-13-2019
File Transfer...
11-26-2019
Is there anyone whose file got transferred to LVO in November? I haven heard anything from them since then. Anyone with same
File transferred to LVO November 26, complete silence since.

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
every country has fradulent but i dont know why when it comes to pakistanis every foreign country try their best to disrespect them in every way.. you will notice when indians apply for immigration other countries wont take that long as compare to pakistani... when pakistanis apply foreign countries torture them like hell... why is this discrimination for us
It's a valid question!!
The problem is, Government of other countries do their best to support their citizens, their foreign offices like embassies help them a lot to those who are willing to move abroad.
It's their best and most convenient way to get foreign exchange, but Pakistan Government performance is completely ZERO.
Their efforts are lousy.
I have seen, Indians have established their connections with in Canadian Government, Philippines have done it same.
Their Healthcare workers enter to Canada and Canadian Government accepts their credentials unlike we Pakistanis starts from scratch.

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16
Hello! Hi!

I am revisiting this thread after almost 5 years of submitting my husband’s sponsorship application. Ah the memories!

Any members who applied for Spousal Sponsorship around 2015-2016 now applying for Canadian citizenship?

samjay

Aug 30, 2019
Does it really take more than 5 months for pre-arrival after your file is transferred to London. It’s not even the final step but why aren’t some people getting it. Even people from Jan 2019 are still waiting. Even if you minus 4 months of lockdown. It’s still a lot of months. I’m just curious!
My file was transferred to london in novp2019. Nothing so far

Reactions: Duaa Ali

raqaw

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inshaAllah:)are those may 2019 applicants from pakistan? thank you for your kind words in this stressful situation..
A few May 2019 applicants got PPR. After Aug 3, some got DM without even prearrival.

Source: SPOUSAL Sponsorship Pakistan @ London Visa office (Facebook Group)

rah_2019

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
I sent an email inquiry to LVO dated 14th Aug. they reply today as below

Your application is in line for review by an assessing officer, however there are no further updates to provide at this time. If a new medical exam is required, our office will request it. However, new medical exams are not required in all cases.

Please note that global restrictions resulting from COVID-19 and subsequent service disruptions have impacted application processing and we are not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time.

Arihu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
my friend’s husband got passport request on friday and they applied on April 1 2019. they did not ask for re medical exam. They did not pre- arrival letter.

Reactions: Sa.Ab

rah_2019

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
my friend’s husband got passport request on friday and they applied on April 1 2019. they did not ask for re medical exam. They did not pre- arrival letter.
This is quite encouraging. a first applicant who got PPR from April 2019 group. Good luck everyone!!!!