+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

tdmani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
I am November 19 applicant got an email today "
We wish to inform you that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by the Family Reunification Unit at the IRCC Office in London, UK. Can any body tell what does this email means please?. How long further it will take to get the things done any estimation?

"

Reactions: Duaa Ali

khan991

Aug 6, 2019
What is your timeline?

Does the police report expires after 6 months?
Im a May 2019 applicant. And yes its suppose to expire after 6 months i guess. Im not sure why they didnt ask me in Feb 2020 when i got my first ADR. It was expired then too... Its annoying because it took them 7 months to check my documents after the first ADR. Now i know theyre going to delay my application even more because they've sent another ADR for PCC.

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
I sent an email inquiry to LVO dated 14th Aug. they reply today as below

Your application is in line for review by an assessing officer, however there are no further updates to provide at this time. If a new medical exam is required, our office will request it. However, new medical exams are not required in all cases.

Please note that global restrictions resulting from COVID-19 and subsequent service disruptions have impacted application processing and we are not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time.
i dont know why but i think all the people who got aor2 in nov 2019 they are still waiting hopelessly:rolleyes:

usman6858

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Surrey
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-13-2019
File Transfer...
11-26-2019
Is it possible to receive any ADR after pre-arrival?
Would you please let us know what was the document requested from IRCC after pre-arrival?
Are you from Pakistan? I see that you got your DM recently.

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
Im a May 2019 applicant. And yes its suppose to expire after 6 months i guess. Im not sure why they didnt ask me in Feb 2020 when i got my first ADR. It was expired then too... Its annoying because it took them 7 months to check my documents after the first ADR. Now i know theyre going to delay my application even more because they've sent another ADR for PCC.
Sometimes they don’t even ask. Not everyone is requested for second one. I don’t know how it works. It’s just random! It’s just such a bad process.

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
This is ridiculous. I got an ADR in February for more pictures and proof of communication even though i sent them the maximum amount they requested. Now they sent me another ADR for police clearance and forms because its been over 12 months and theyve expired. What do they think?? My wife was out committing crimes during quarantine? Whos fault is it that they didn't look at my documents for 7 months?? LVO is the most garbage visa office ever. I'm seeing other applicants get pre arrivals and PPRs without a single ADR. I sent the most complete application i could have and i've still gotten 2 ADRs. My wifes police certificate was issued 5 days before i sent the application and i still end up with this.
honestly this is totally random 2 ADR does hppnz but not most of the time.
every case is diffrent every officer does handle cases in diffrent ways. atleast they touchd ur file they need stuff to process it this is the positive side of the 2nd ADR atleast i.a things will get smooth soon

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
I am November 19 applicant got an email today "
We wish to inform you that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by the Family Reunification Unit at the IRCC Office in London, UK. Can any body tell what does this email means please?. How long further it will take to get the things done any estimation?

"
i think its Aor2.. now they will start working on your application but.... i am sorry to tell you that i received Aor2 in nov 2019 when you applied and its been 11 months since i got Aor2 and after that i am still waiting.. so... i am sorry but don't keep your hopes high.. have patience.. it will be nerve wracking so you will have to be very calm... it takes time but in the end its worth waiting when you get PR and go to your spouse...its all about fate if you are lucky enough you will get your case done in 4,6 months after Aor2 but... if you are unlucky like most of us then you will have to wait for more than a year to get your PR after Aor2..London visa office takes time... i didn't want to scare you but thats the reality

usman6858

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Surrey
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-13-2019
File Transfer...
11-26-2019
SO many files transferred in NOV last year. London is sleeping again
Is it possible that all of the files that that are stuck at AOR2 in November are being reviewed by the same officer? Maybe that's why some people got their's done before.

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Assessing officer looks at PA's eligibility in LVO. Don't know the next step (could be pre-arrival or interview) and when it might be as people have had their applications under review for months with no replies from them.
whats the diffrence btwn assessing officer/ visa officer these terms are used in most of the replyz from lvo