+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Last February they sent letter that they need interview but date not confirm till now they are silence what should we do any idea?
until LVO dnt comes up with official announcmnt that they hv resumed normal operations in person interveiws seems to be on pause

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Not true ppls files are getting processed
as per ur statment regardging ppls files being process. u should hv came accross the file flow pattren within LVO. once ur file reachs LVO case anlyst will go through ur file initial review if everything was complete no doubts and loopholes are in file pre-arrival will be sent with furture remarks on file to Visa Officer/CPO.
if Case anlyst find few docs r expired or needed in regard to process ur file the send ADR to the applicnt and once Adr is recived bk in the office file is being assesd on the basis of provided document which they requested which aint happening now days soo the term file processing is either only for ppl already done with BGC befr march 18 or their is no file flow for applicnts with no pre-arrivals

Laraib Fahad

May 8, 2020
as per ur statment regardging ppls files being process. u should hv came accross the file flow pattren within LVO. once ur file reachs LVO case anlyst will go through ur file initial review if everything was complete no doubts and loopholes are in file pre-arrival will be sent with furture remarks on file to Visa Officer/CPO.
if Case anlyst find few docs r expired or needed in regard to process ur file the send ADR to the applicnt and once Adr is recived bk in the office file is being assesd on the basis of provided document which they requested which aint happening now days soo the term file processing is either only for ppl already done with BGC befr march 18 or their is no file flow for applicnts with no pre-arrivals
But a lot of ppl out there got pre arrival now adays what is your thought on that?

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
But a lot of ppl out there got pre arrival now adays what is your thought on that?
for pakistan region we had 1 applicant who had pre-arrivals since aug 3 and straight forward 2 days later she had a ADR thats all we have for cases from pakistan region which reportd pre-arrivals.few applicants from 2018 end and jan 2019 onwards are yet stuck at aor2 stage. we are really talking about the norms of lvo not exception.

Reactions: Duaa Ali

Sameer ansar

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
for pakistan region we had 1 applicant who had pre-arrivals since aug 3 and straight forward 2 days later she had a ADR thats all we have for cases from pakistan region which reportd pre-arrivals.few applicants from 2018 end and jan 2019 onwards are yet stuck at aor2 stage. we are really talking about the norms of lvo not exception.
Yeah ur right I'm also january 2019 applicant stuck in aor2 hope to hear good news soon inshallah

Reactions: Wahedi

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Is it possible to receive any ADR after pre-arrival?
Would you please let us know what was the document requested from IRCC after pre-arrival?

Laraib Fahad

May 8, 2020
If this is what they are doing thn it is unjust to us.. I just don't understand why aren't they processing the files quickly and once pre-arrival is sent to u i guess that means that ur application has been approved but if they still need any documents thn it's not good

Reactions: riz7862

sadat11

Star Member
Apr 9, 2020
My case is different i applied as rfugee than sponsored my family here is my family’s timeline
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 29, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on September 13, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on December 20, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on December 20, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
i am principle application my wife is my sponsor. can u tell me how can and when i can sponsor my family.plz share ur information what should i do show me the best way plz tell me.

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
i agree with you bro