+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Pre arrival is a letter of courtesy and helpfulness where they outline how to get in contact with certain services like employment or living services if immigrants would need them to get started here in Canada. That’s all it is. More important is it means the IRCC accept your marriage as genuine and is a step closer to ppr. :)
No, haven't received such stuff.
Thank you!

RisingXPhoenix

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-01-2019
Doc's Request.
23-11-2019
AOR Received.
04-02-2019
File Transfer...
04-10-2019
Med's Request
03-2019 and 03-2020
Med's Done....
18-04-2019 and 04-2020
Passport Req..
13-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-09-2020
What Last news I had received, it was a request to provide some additional info
( it was in January 2020, after Transferred file from Sidney office to LVO in Nov 2019, and same time this message was also added
""WE HAVE STARTED PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION"""
Reply has been sent with all other required info within due course ( it was sent in Feb 2020 )

Since then there is nothing, when we sent an email to provide an update, it says "" Under reivew"
Thats it
Is it PRE ARRIVAL??????????
No this is not pre-arrival. Under review status just means they are working on your file over time.
Pre arrival will show as a new message on the online application as an attachment if you get it or at least that is how my wife’s happened.

rah_2019

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
What Last news I had received, it was a request to provide some additional info
( it was in January 2020, after Transferred file from Sidney office to LVO in Nov 2019, and same time this message was also added
""WE HAVE STARTED PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION"""
Reply has been sent with all other required info within due course ( it was sent in Feb 2020 )

Since then there is nothing, when we sent an email to provide an update, it says "" Under reivew"
Thats it
Is it PRE ARRIVAL??????????
almost the same scenario. file trf to LVO in Nov, ADR in Jan since then no update.

wahmed4

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2015
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
File Transfer...
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
31-03-2106
i am helping my brother with his application. Recently his wife fell really sick and has been admitted in the hospital due to a serious liver condition. Anyone know if theres anything we can do to expedite her process so she can get the treatment here. Will that affect her current medical exam results if we were to contact IRCC?

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
i am helping my brother with his application. Recently his wife fell really sick and has been admitted in the hospital due to a serious liver condition. Anyone know if theres anything we can do to expedite her process so she can get the treatment here. Will that affect her current medical exam results if we were to contact IRCC?
as far its not contigious and viral its not going to effect anything regarding immgration process. on other hand most of cases are delayd due to covid nd this delay will cause remedicals in coming days. her condition wont hv an impact of being processed faster. hope this hlps

chabuck

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi everyone ! My spouse got this email today
Please confirm the current country of residence for you and all accompanying dependents on your application. Please also advise us within the next 10 days if you are able to travel before 28 February 2021, which is the validity date your permanent resident visas and confirmation of permanent residence documents would be issued to.

Please advise us by email as soon as possible to avoid further delay. Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachments.
Is this dm or passpot Request and what should be next step
Regards

usman6858

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Surrey
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-13-2019
File Transfer...
11-26-2019
Hi everyone ! My spouse got this email today

Is this dm or passpot Request and what should be next step
Regards
You will be getting Passport Request very soon. They are just confirming that you are able to travel so they can issue the COPR. Congrats, what month applicant are you?

chabuck

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
My case is different i applied as rfugee than sponsored my family here is my family’s timeline
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 29, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on September 13, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on December 20, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on December 20, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.

chabuck

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
My case is different i applied as rfugee than sponsored my family here is my family’s timeline
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 29, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on September 13, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on December 20, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on December 20, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
I got my pr in may 2019 after that their case transferred to lvo

Usmanvance

Aug 6, 2020
Is there any one here whome file was transferd to london visa office in march 2020 if so have u got any coresspondence from lvo