+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Fabnel

Apr 19, 2020
So only way to provide verifiable proof of phone communication is land line/cell phone bills ?
No, the bills was for my spouse in Canada, it’s a proof to show he’s resides/lives in Canada.... before we submitted our application, we attached our chat history from WhatsApp, so it wasn’t requested

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
No, the bills was for my spouse in Canada, it’s a proof to show he’s resides/lives in Canada.... before we submitted our application, we attached our chat history from WhatsApp, so it wasn’t requested
yes but WhatsApp/Viber doesn't display the number of the phone owner...it only displays the person's name who is incoming chat, and that can be changed to any name.

RisingXPhoenix

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-01-2019
Doc's Request.
23-11-2019
AOR Received.
04-02-2019
File Transfer...
04-10-2019
Med's Request
03-2019 and 03-2020
Med's Done....
18-04-2019 and 04-2020
Passport Req..
13-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-09-2020
yes but WhatsApp/Viber doesn't display the number of the phone owner...it only displays the person's name who is incoming chat, and that can be changed to any name.
Well apparently they don’t care enough to question because I did only WhatsApp communications for my spouse’s 10 page communication requirement on the checklist and for the ADR request and we got passport request early this month so don’t question or make things complicated when you don’t have to. :)

As someone who was successful, here’s a tip: use message history like take screenshots of them not phone call history.

Reactions: Phalos

Malik7860

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
You delete the contacts name out of your phone so it shows the number. And when u put your spouse's numbers on another form they will match it. They shouldn't ask u again. Its simple on whatsapp. Especially if you voice call.

Reactions: Phalos

usman6858

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Surrey
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-13-2019
File Transfer...
11-26-2019
They don't check for actual phone number. As long as your spouse's name is there, it is fine. I guess there is a certain level of honesty they are expecting.

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
i want to ask you guys should my husband go to MP office or should he apply for GCMS note? which option is a better option? and why? i will be waiting for your suggestions...

usman6858

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Surrey
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-13-2019
File Transfer...
11-26-2019
i want to ask you guys should my husband go to MP office or should he apply for GCMS note? which option is a better option? and why? i will be waiting for your suggestions...
Do both, I have gone to MP and I'm waiting for GCMS notes. It won't speed up your case but the notes will tell you what's going on. MP is useless but still go to them so it puts a little pressure on the government.

Reactions: RisingXPhoenix

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Dua Ali,
To request local MP is nothing more than a formality and MP formal obligation.
It's not Pakistan where any Government official or public office put pressure on immigration.
Yes only thing is, when MP sends a request, Immigration probably reply lil sooner other than nothing.
Yes CAIP Notes definitely will tell you in details what remarks have put by immigration officers and what concerns ( if there are some ) raised by immigration.

Notes might help you to work like PROACTIVE, to prepare to clarify those concerns.

That's it.

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
What is the meaning of getting pre arrival letter and what it stands for? Secondly when we get pre arrival letter usually once file processing started by LVO?
I am also curious to know PRE ARRIVAL this what we receive that calls PRE ARRIVAL?????????????