+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

R H

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hi everyone
I need to ask some questions. I am a canadian PR and my husband is in pakistan.
I am going to sponser my husband in next month and i gave birth to a baby boy 3 months ago. I want to know
1) should we register our child in pakistan (union council) and so in nadra will this make impact on sponsership process?
2)when i sponser should the FRC issued by nadra have to show our baby in frc even he is a canadian citizen or otherwise will this make some problem in sponsership?

usman6858

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Surrey
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-13-2019
File Transfer...
11-26-2019
Thank you very much, you answered all my questions in one. Should I wait to get an application number before applying for visit visa? Although its not a requirement for visit visa, I thought including it would help.
It will probably help to wait for a UCI number.

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
My husband asjed the local MP for the 2nd time about the file. First time they gave a very detailed ans but this time they gave a very short ans. Here is the email

We have verified the information you provided.

We can confirm the proof of relationship and travel documents were received and added to the file on July 3, 2020.

As of today no decision has been made on file. Rest assured if additional documents are required or when a decision will be made the responsible office will contact the applicant directly.
Had u submitted additional documents for proof of relationship? what you were asked for?