+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
How many of you have gotten AOR2 email from LVO? Besides the line” they have started processing your application” ? I Got AOR2 today via email. And the line we have started processing your application was added on 27th July.

Canadacanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
2021-06-14
AOR Received.
2021-11-09
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2022
How many of you have gotten AOR2 email from LVO? Besides the line” they have started processing your application” ? I Got AOR2 today via email. And the line we have started processing your application was added on 27th July.
We got AOR 2 at the very beginning of March 2020. The line « we started processing » in ECAS is there since December 2019. No news since March.

rah_2019

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
I am one of those. Trf to LVO 20th Nov 2019, AOR2 received dated 26th Nov.

Reactions: Duaa Ali

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Only people with pr are getting dm and ppr now. Others still have to wait. :(
why are you saying that:-( dont loose hope .. i am happy because now i know atleast they are working on applications... last 4,5 months were like hell because we knew everything is closed and every single day we spent with 0 hope was very very difficult...but now atleast we all wake up with 50% hope that may be today we will hear any good news. i know it very very difficult but we are waiting for soooooo long that we can easily wait for 2,3 more months... wait will be worth it trust me:)

Reactions: Wahedi

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
why are you saying that:-( dont loose hope .. i am happy because now i know atleast they are working on applications... last 4,5 months were like hell because we knew everything is closed and every single day we spent with 0 hope was very very difficult...but now atleast we all wake up with 50% hope that may be today we will hear any good news. i know it very very difficult but we are waiting for soooooo long that we can easily wait for 2,3 more months... wait will be worth it trust me:)
I have faith in Allah. But honestly it’s really hard being patience. Life is stuck. No Left or right and that’s the only hard part otherwise I don’t mind waiting.

Plus AOR2 was received in nov and lockdown happened in March. I mean they had 3 months in between.

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
nothing how about you any update????
no buddy. no news. no update, no any email.
some peoples got email and some not. out of those who got email as aor2 are also different. some got just received application, some got with additional info that we got application and we are starting processing from this date..... while some got with a message that we will assign an officer on it.
so there is no fix standard of communication for aor2. rest god knows best.

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
I have faith in Allah. But honestly it’s really hard being patience. Life is stuck. No Left or right and that’s the only hard part otherwise I don’t mind waiting.

Plus AOR2 was received in nov and lockdown happened in March. I mean they had 3 months in between.
yeah they had 4 months before lockdown i dont understand what they were doing in those 4 months this is the only thing that makes me upset if everything is fine why they are taking so much time

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
yeah they had 4 months before lockdown i dont understand what they were doing in those 4 months this is the only thing that makes me upset if everything is fine why they are taking so much time
once a officer touchs a file if he request any additional documents or anything related to process it furture its put on BFD (bring forward date) reminder. looking into few ppl gcms notes this shows its btwn 3to4 months soo this means few cases which had any sort of requests regrding their file has to w8 3-4 months soo the bfd notifies the officer nd he opns up the file. this is the main culprit for delay :p and another culprit is Covid-19.

Reactions: Duaa Ali

saadicanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Nov, 2015
AOR Received.
4th March, 2016
Med's Request
31st March, 2016
Med's Done....
6th April, 2016 Medical Recieved....: 21st April, 2016 RPRF 30th April, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Reactions: riz7862

Zoneout

Aug 25, 2020
Hi, I hope Im in the right section.

I live in Canada (citizen) and sponsoring my wife from Pakistan. I just submitted my application which is in Sydney, NS. Im not sure how long it will take them to email me any info on my application number or that they have received my application.

My question is, I want to apply for Visit Visa for her as well, I wanted to know if its a good idea or legal to do so while her sponsorship application is being processed. We both have showed that she can financially support herself in addition to me supporting her when she visits. She works and will return at the end of her visit (atm we want to apply for a 6 month visit visa).

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Hi, I hope Im in the right section.

I live in Canada (citizen) and sponsoring my wife from Pakistan. I just submitted my application which is in Sydney, NS. Im not sure how long it will take them to email me any info on my application number or that they have received my application.

My question is, I want to apply for Visit Visa for her as well, I wanted to know if its a good idea or legal to do so while her sponsorship application is being processed. We both have showed that she can financially support herself in addition to me supporting her when she visits. She works and will return at the end of her visit (atm we want to apply for a 6 month visit visa).
If she is in Pakistan then it might tack somewhere in between 9-12 months. It will tale 45 days for Sydney NS office to send you application received message with case number if all the documents are complete and yes you can apply for her Visit Visa at the same time, there is no legal problem

Reactions: Zoneout