+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Laraib Fahad

May 8, 2020
How much time usually LVO takes after starting working on file. What they check in eligibility for spouse and background?
I am March 2019 applicant... My file was transferred to LVO in Dec 2019. In Jan 2020 they asked for a bew Police Clearance certificate and in early Feb 2020 i sent tjem that certificate. And after that i haven't hear anything from them and my file is still in process

tdmani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
its all about fate if you are lucky it will get 3 to 5 months to receive passport request... but in reality they will take ages to complete your visa process.. i applied on 6 june 2019 and my file was transferred to london visa office in nov... and LVO started working on my file on 19 nov 2019 and now its been 9 months and 4 days since they started working on my file... and i have no clue how long wilit will take to get my passport request. so dont get your hopes high... its a looooong long road. so i wish you a very good luck
Just we need to have faith on Allah, he can do miracle I wish for you as well to get your visa done ASAP, for my self and for all others brothers and sisters
MAy Allah unite all spouses Aameen.

tdmani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
I am March 2019 applicant... My file was transferred to LVO in Dec 2019. In Jan 2020 they asked for a bew Police Clearance certificate and in early Feb 2020 i sent tjem that certificate. And after that i haven't hear anything from them and my file is still in process
Dear I feel that they didn't work from March till June but now many people started get PPR so stay positive and once again have faith on Allah he is Raheem.

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
oh you said waiting since Nov 2019...did you email your MP office?
AOR2 was in Nov. I didn't contact the MP office but my lawyer emailed London office in July and they said they're 90 days behind. But I'm 150 days over now according to their fake processing time of 12 months.