+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
asking a question for a friend, can you get your spouse deported for death threats and emotional abuse
i m not a legal consultant but as far i hv seen couples over tym with clashes and allegation on each other the inadmisibility is purily upto court of law what section of law he/she is convicted with and are those section are punishble upto wat extent.
cbsa/ircc has nothing to do with it its the court of law to decide if the claims are true.

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
asking a question for a friend, can you get your spouse deported for death threats and emotional abuse
IRCC mentions that if you want to withdraw your application you have to do it before applicant gets PR because once that person gets PR sponsor cant do anything ... so i dont think so your friend can get that person deported... if he has any proof of threats only he can do is to go to police and forget about the rest... death threat is a very serious issue... he should tell the police..

SahilAasi

Nov 27, 2019
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
08-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-03-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Salam,
Im also march 2019 applicant AOR2 21 August , pri-arrival jan 2020, ADR(shedule A) August 2020. Did they extend your medical?
After pre-arrivals in March they didn’t mention anything about extending medical...
Still waiting what is going to happen

Laraib Fahad

May 8, 2020
u hv bright chances of getn clear in upcoming days f ur bgc is clear as we can see LVO is clearing the applicnts hvnd DM nd pre-arrivals already may Allah be mercyfull on u
So that means the others March 2019 applicants who got nothing still have to wait long

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
So that means the others March 2019 applicants who got nothing still have to wait long
alot of jan feb march 19 applicnts are on hold just to determine eligibility hvng a deep look into LVO working style after Aug 3 clearly states that LVO is processing the application who already got pre-arrivals/DM based on that we can expect more delays tho LVo is unpredictble can come up with anything their was an applicnt who recived pre-arrival yestrday soo the major focus for now is to clear the application with pre-arrivals nd DM

Laraib Fahad

May 8, 2020
alot of jan feb march 19 applicnts are on hold just to determine eligibility hvng a deep look into LVO working style after Aug 3 clearly states that LVO is processing the application who already got pre-arrivals/DM based on that we can expect more delays tho LVo is unpredictble can come up with anything their was an applicnt who recived pre-arrival yestrday soo the major focus for now is to clear the application with pre-arrivals nd DM
Honestly it's getting harder for me and my husband now... Literally i think i am getting depressed day by day

Reactions: Duaa Ali

Laraib Fahad

May 8, 2020
A March and an April applicant received Pre-Arrival yesterday
I guess they would have got DM mine is still in process i guess it's right that they are clearing those applications first who got DM before or on 18th March 2020. So this means that the ppl who's application is in process still have to wait.

Sarahshen

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
I guess they would have got DM mine is still in process i guess it's right that they are clearing those applications first who got DM before or on 18th March 2020. So this means that the ppl who's application is in process still have to wait.
Decision is made after Pre arrival when all background checks are complete. So this is good news. We’ll hear something soon too InshaAllah!

saadicanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Nov, 2015
AOR Received.
4th March, 2016
Med's Request
31st March, 2016
Med's Done....
6th April, 2016 Medical Recieved....: 21st April, 2016 RPRF 30th April, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Guys got DM and in GCkey they updated my medical exam on 21 August. It got expired in June.

March 27 , application Received
May 17 AOR1
May 17 Biometrics
May 17 Medical
April 24 ADR
Nov 21 file transferred
November 26 AOR 2
August 21, 2020 DM

Sa.Ab

Nov 21, 2019
Guys got DM and in GCkey they updated my medical exam on 21 August. It got expired in June.

March 27 , application Received
May 17 AOR1
May 17 Biometrics
May 17 Medical
April 24 ADR
Nov 21 file transferred
November 26 AOR 2
August 21, 2020 DM
Congratsss! Thats positive news for all of us. Did u get pre-arrival before that?

Reactions: saadicanada