+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Sa.Ab

Nov 21, 2019
True I will wait until September because I am working full time until then. It’s also because I heard by Fall Corona Vaccine might be here and we can immune ourself before going backhome but again in this situation NOTHING is guaranteed. The process of application, how much time left, when vaccine is coming, if travel ban happen again for the second wave... god knows when we can even be allowed to fly out again! I don’t want my marriage to be like this for much longer :(
Well there is an applicant from singapore who got ppr on the 29th of July and he's the first since 4 months to get a ppr. I always told myself if even 1 person gets a ppr then we might get positive news soon too. I dont mind waiting till september-october but as long as i know that it will be done in the next 2-3 months. The way IRCC is behaving its as if there wont be any update until next year. They should atleast announce something. They started focusing on international students now who were supposed to come here for september. Hopefully it will be our turn soon too. Spouses are exempt from travel restrictions so God willingly good news might come our way this month or next month.

Reactions: Rosy786

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
Well there is an applicant from singapore who got ppr on the 29th of July and he's the first since 4 months to get a ppr. I always told myself if even 1 person gets a ppr then we might get positive news soon too. I dont mind waiting till september-october but as long as i know that it will be done in the next 2-3 months. The way IRCC is behaving its as if there wont be any update until next year. They should atleast announce something. They started focusing on international students now who were supposed to come here for september. Hopefully it will be our turn soon too. Spouses are exempt from travel restrictions so God willingly good news might come our way this month or next month.
International students are priority because they want money. Otherwise they don’t care. It’s been 5 months and they haven’t said a word.

Sa.Ab

Nov 21, 2019
International students are priority because they want money. Otherwise they don’t care. It’s been 5 months and they haven’t said a word.
I agree with u that they dont care. But they cant keep pushing it either. The person who got decision made on ecas then he received a Passport Request is from the family reunification category. He got ppr on the 29th of July 2020. That is definetly good news because its the first ppr i have seen in 5 months

Reactions: Kz_hasn

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
I agree with u that they dont care. But they cant keep pushing it either. The person who got decision made on ecas then he received a Passport Request is from the family reunification category. He got ppr on the 29th of July 2020. That is definetly good news because its the first ppr i have seen in 5 months
Hi may I know if the person who got PPR is from Pakistan.
Thanks

SQu

Nov 26, 2019
international students are getting priority because school starts in one month. you need to be patient. the people at LVO are not robots to zip through files that quick.the faster they get rid of students the sooner the spousal will start. also the money that apparently canada so cares about as per your post, that money goes towards free healthcare and free schooling till grade 12 which everyone here will be able to enjoy once their process is complete so please dont complain

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
I don't know where to start this to be honest it's not tough it's just depressing how Canadian immigration treated me wasted 4 year's of my life well i applied back in 2016 August 5th i remember i knew these things take time and i was ready for interview so at first it was easy after waiting for 14 months i got interview date i was happy finally it's over the interview officer told us you passed so it will take a month or so for the next step which is obviously PPR i was working back then in dubai so i decided to leave my job and spent sometime with my mom in Pakistan so i came back few months passed my wife went to her area MP Salma Zahid she said your background check is in progress after 2 months she went again same reply now i was kind of worried it's taking forever which is not good after inquiring again and again MP said the ssme thing so one more year passed after interview but still background check is in progress my wife and i fot frustrated so one day my wife went to her MP and said am not leaving the office until you help me out i don't care where this background check is happening but you are suppose to help as i voted you not some third party agency who is doing this BGC and it was fair because it's been more then 3 years and we were stuck but rather then helping she said leave my office or else I'll call the police.
That was a shock for us we went to immigration minister several times both new immigration minister and old both said the same thing we don't get involved in individual cases so we can't help. So we were confused who should we ask for help where to go at the beginning we hired a lawyer and paid 7k and at this stage we had an option to do Mandamus which means forcing the immigration department to make a decision but it's gonna cost us another 4k but we both were so tired so we did it and long story short immigration department declined to make any decision and we were still stuck infact according to our lawyer they were pissed at us.Anyways after waiting for 3.6 years we got an email that immigration department needs an others interview i was still ok with it that at least something happened finnaly and then corona started now during this whole process i suddenly went under extreme depression and anxiety to be honest i am a very strong individual and i didn't believe but when it happened it was so bad that i just can't explain the feelings so after proper check up and proper consulting with a Dr in Dubai she said i shared your data with American's as well and you are under extreme depression and she straightaway pointed your immigration is killing you so take it easy and since then i am under depression and anxiety medications i can't sleep without Xanx .

At this point i would like to mention during my process i applied 2 times for TRV and declined twice because of my ties which was funny my ties that why i have my wife in Canada is a problem for them. And i would also like to mention we spent more then 50k to see each other several times the money which we could have saved for our house.

So on 12th of July 2020 we applied for trv again since my wife works in a hospital and which comes under essential worker so we thought ok we might get this time but NO i was wrong i forgot i was dealing with Canadian immigration here the same immigration who are dragging my case for 4 years and so far i didn't got declined but people who applied after me they all are getting which clearly means either they'll decline me now or like my early TRVs they'll waste 5 months of my life and theb decline on the basis of my ties yet again.

Now you'll be thinking why this guy is writing this huge eassy that's because this stressing and anxiety is killing me now i seriously can't take it anymore i feel like my lifes golden year's have been wasted and they're doing it on purpose the suicidal thoughts are taking over now so if anything goes wrong i would like to nominate some people.

PM Justin Trudeau

He didn't help at all he could have get involved and made some laws for family reunification but he rather wants to be in media and wants to give honoury citizenship to people .

Immigration minister pressent and past.

Didn't help us and told us we wont get involved in individual cases upon begging and again they ignored us .

MP Salma Zahid from Scarborough

This mp should be mp infact shouldn't be in governmental position telling my wife she'll call the police that was disgusting never ever helped us called and went her office gazillion times but she is just a show off it was her duty to raise the voice for me but she never did not once only random Inquires which even i can do surprisingly she only met my wife once its always her secretary.

Now i don't need sympathies i have passed that long time agao i just wanted to share my story in case something goes wrong with me people can share it and it might wake some body up and in future people know before voting them again these people's true face .I have spent birthdays and anniversaries without my wife we couldn't have child because we couldn't spent time together and these people sleeping with there families and didn't care about us.

Thank you

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
international students are getting priority because school starts in one month. you need to be patient. the people at LVO are not robots to zip through files that quick.the faster they get rid of students the sooner the spousal will start. also the money that apparently canada so cares about as per your post, that money goes towards free healthcare and free schooling till grade 12 which everyone here will be able to enjoy once their process is complete so please dont complain
Thanks for the lecture that I didn't ask for.

And everyone has their own way of dealing with things so don't tell someone to be patient when you don't know them. Thank you!

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
I don't know where to start this to be honest it's not tough it's just depressing how Canadian immigration treated me wasted 4 year's of my life well i applied back in 2016 August 5th i remember i knew these things take time and i was ready for interview so at first it was easy after waiting for 14 months i got interview date i was happy finally it's over the interview officer told us you passed so it will take a month or so for the next step which is obviously PPR i was working back then in dubai so i decided to leave my job and spent sometime with my mom in Pakistan so i came back few months passed my wife went to her area MP Salma Zahid she said your background check is in progress after 2 months she went again same reply now i was kind of worried it's taking forever which is not good after inquiring again and again MP said the ssme thing so one more year passed after interview but still background check is in progress my wife and i fot frustrated so one day my wife went to her MP and said am not leaving the office until you help me out i don't care where this background check is happening but you are suppose to help as i voted you not some third party agency who is doing this BGC and it was fair because it's been more then 3 years and we were stuck but rather then helping she said leave my office or else I'll call the police.
That was a shock for us we went to immigration minister several times both new immigration minister and old both said the same thing we don't get involved in individual cases so we can't help. So we were confused who should we ask for help where to go at the beginning we hired a lawyer and paid 7k and at this stage we had an option to do Mandamus which means forcing the immigration department to make a decision but it's gonna cost us another 4k but we both were so tired so we did it and long story short immigration department declined to make any decision and we were still stuck infact according to our lawyer they were pissed at us.Anyways after waiting for 3.6 years we got an email that immigration department needs an others interview i was still ok with it that at least something happened finnaly and then corona started now during this whole process i suddenly went under extreme depression and anxiety to be honest i am a very strong individual and i didn't believe but when it happened it was so bad that i just can't explain the feelings so after proper check up and proper consulting with a Dr in Dubai she said i shared your data with American's as well and you are under extreme depression and she straightaway pointed your immigration is killing you so take it easy and since then i am under depression and anxiety medications i can't sleep without Xanx .

At this point i would like to mention during my process i applied 2 times for TRV and declined twice because of my ties which was funny my ties that why i have my wife in Canada is a problem for them. And i would also like to mention we spent more then 50k to see each other several times the money which we could have saved for our house.

So on 12th of July 2020 we applied for trv again since my wife works in a hospital and which comes under essential worker so we thought ok we might get this time but NO i was wrong i forgot i was dealing with Canadian immigration here the same immigration who are dragging my case for 4 years and so far i didn't got declined but people who applied after me they all are getting which clearly means either they'll decline me now or like my early TRVs they'll waste 5 months of my life and theb decline on the basis of my ties yet again.

Now you'll be thinking why this guy is writing this huge eassy that's because this stressing and anxiety is killing me now i seriously can't take it anymore i feel like my lifes golden year's have been wasted and they're doing it on purpose the suicidal thoughts are taking over now so if anything goes wrong i would like to nominate some people.

PM Justin Trudeau

He didn't help at all he could have get involved and made some laws for family reunification but he rather wants to be in media and wants to give honoury citizenship to people .

Immigration minister pressent and past.

Didn't help us and told us we wont get involved in individual cases upon begging and again they ignored us .

MP Salma Zahid from Scarborough

This mp should be mp infact shouldn't be in governmental position telling my wife she'll call the police that was disgusting never ever helped us called and went her office gazillion times but she is just a show off it was her duty to raise the voice for me but she never did not once only random Inquires which even i can do surprisingly she only met my wife once its always her secretary.

Now i don't need sympathies i have passed that long time agao i just wanted to share my story in case something goes wrong with me people can share it and it might wake some body up and in future people know before voting them again these people's true face .I have spent birthdays and anniversaries without my wife we couldn't have child because we couldn't spent time together and these people sleeping with there families and didn't care about us.

Thank you
Don't mind me asking personal questions but did you have any big red flags as to why they called you for an interview?

Second, do you have a lot of travel history...maybe the background check is due to that.

And I'm really sorry you guys are going through this. I can totally feel your pain. There is no justice system for people who speak up for their rights.

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Guys,

please update if any of you receives any correspondence from LVO or vice versa in reference of VFS centres opening 3rd August 2020 in Pakistan.

Thanks

Reactions: MMateen

Humbledumble

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
I'm new to this forum, my file was transferred to LVO in feb 2020, and on 23rd of June, my status changed to application received on ecas and it hasn't changed to in process again yet, it still showing application received, so is it normal?
I have seen some people and their status changed to in process again within a day or two, so I was just confused why hasn't it changed on my ecas yet?