+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
AOR received on feb 28, 2020
Case has been completed 100% on the progress bar.
Current status said “your case taking longer than usual to process ”
Case suppoed to be completed on July10,2020. But It’s been 20 days over no updates at all.
what is this system?
Its a system of lies. That progress bar is just another lie, its meaningless. Its just a counter, its not tied to anything, just a convenienve tool for us to count the months, like we dont know how to count to 12. When the bar hits 12, it says OoPs you are sh@t out of luck we kept you calm for 12 months, but truth is we are incompetent so just keep waiting.......

Arihu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
m
Its a system of lies. That progress bar is just another lie, its meaningless. Its just a counter, its not tied to anything, just a convenienve tool for us to count the months, like we dont know how to count to 12. When the bar hits 12, it says OoPs you are sh@t out of luck we kept you calm for 12 months, but truth is we are incompetent so just keep waiting.......

how do you see a progress bar?

Shani9925

Aug 28, 2019
I don't know why people are panicking here every one knows it's corona time so understands sit and wait people are here oh this happens that happens but no one wants to wait I m may 2019 applicant it's been 15 months I didn't even bother my self to ask lvo what happened to my file the more you email them the more they gonna get frustrated so please have some patience

Reactions: Duaa Ali

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
I don't know why people are panicking here every one knows it's corona time so understands sit and wait people are here oh this happens that happens but no one wants to wait I m may 2019 applicant it's been 15 months I didn't even bother my self to ask lvo what happened to my file the more you email them the more they gonna get frustrated so please have some patience
you are right but people are going through deep depression so am i because now its getting on our nerves.. i am also june applicant and its been 8 months since my file is in LVO but after that theres no update..watching in process under your status is like hell. i was asking my husband to apply for temporary visa if they dont send me any update within 2 or 3 months

Arihu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
i am also may 2019 applicant and i have not email lvo and asking for update. everyone need to have patience.

usman6858

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Surrey
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-13-2019
File Transfer...
11-26-2019
I'm also a May 2019 Applicant. You are right, it's not going to make a difference by sending emails because they nothing is happening with Pre-Arrivals and DM right now. And when they start working on those, they will do it in order and not because we emailed them. I understand people are frustrated but literally nothing we can do right now but wait for good news. Emails and talking to MP or Tweeting aren't really going to help. It may make you feel better but it's not going to make your case go any faster. I hope we are together with our spouses very soon.

Shani9925

Aug 28, 2019
I'm also a May 2019 Applicant. You are right, it's not going to make a difference by sending emails because they nothing is happening with Pre-Arrivals and DM right now. And when they start working on those, they will do it in order and not because we emailed them. I understand people are frustrated but literally nothing we can do right now but wait for good news. Emails and talking to MP or Tweeting aren't really going to help. It may make you feel better but it's not going to make your case go any faster. I hope we are together with our spouses very soon.
you are right but people are going through deep depression so am i because now its getting on our nerves.. i am also june applicant and its been 8 months since my file is in LVO but after that theres no update..watching in process under your status is like hell. i was asking my husband to apply for temporary visa if they dont send me any update within 2 or 3 months
The all I can say is wait till 3rd July when Pakistan vac open after that they will ask your passport Pakistan vac was closed so there is no way that we can see any progress now InshAllah after 3rd July we all may be on same plane fly to Pakistan

Rosy786

Aug 15, 2019
What do you guys think? I am a Canadian citizen and for my Husband country visa is always rejected. I am April 2019 applicant & haven’t seen him over a year which mentally killing us. I am seriously considering traveling backhome and staying for a few months but just afraid if health wise something happen to me which is small percentage but still wondering if Canada rejects me back? We will not leave home the whole time and avoid non essential visits to stores or outside places... I mean i can even get corona or other illness here so why stop our life for a virus?

Please don’t just be negative and provide a reasonable pro & cons advice.

Shani9925

Aug 28, 2019
What do you guys think? I am a Canadian citizen and for my Husband country visa is always rejected. I am April 2019 applicant & haven’t seen him over a year which mentally killing us. I am seriously considering traveling backhome and staying for a few months but just afraid if health wise something happen to me which is small percentage but still wondering if Canada rejects me back? We will not leave home the whole time and avoid non essential visits to stores or outside places... I mean i can even get corona or other illness here so why stop our life for a virus?

Wait another month or so then go

Reactions: Rosy786

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Hi, So what do you think? if someone has a simple case of cousin marriage, no age flags or education flags and have got aor2 ... how long more would it take for them to get out of here (Pakistan) .... ?
If your case has already been " Started Process " then it doesn't normally take more than 2 months, but due to this pandemic, there's no final word.
Everything is going so slow.
But one thing confirmed, later or sooner, InshaAllah your case will be granted

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020

Eid Mubarak to all members, may Almighty Allah grant you a healthy and happy life, Ameen. This is the last Eid we are spending without our loved ones (Spouses), In Sha Allah we will celebrate the next Eid with them. I hope and pray that the waiting period of all of us be ended soon.

Happy Eid ul Azha

Sa.Ab

Nov 21, 2019

I been thinking the same as you. I will wait till the end of August and then go if they push it more.

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
The all I can say is wait till 3rd July when Pakistan vac open after that they will ask your passport Pakistan vac was closed so there is no way that we can see any progress now InshAllah after 3rd July we all may be on same plane fly to Pakistan
3rd August

Rosy786

Aug 15, 2019
I been thinking the same as you. I will wait till the end of August and then go if they push it more.
True I will wait until September because I am working full time until then. It’s also because I heard by Fall Corona Vaccine might be here and we can immune ourself before going backhome but again in this situation NOTHING is guaranteed. The process of application, how much time left, when vaccine is coming, if travel ban happen again for the second wave... god knows when we can even be allowed to fly out again! I don’t want my marriage to be like this for much longer :(