+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Syed2797

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
I'm new to this forum, my file was transferred to LVO in feb 2020, and on 23rd of June, my status changed to application received on ecas and it hasn't changed to in process again yet, it still showing application received, so is it normal?
I have seen some people and their status changed to in process again within a day or two, so I was just confused why hasn't it changed on my ecas yet?
My status is still Application Received since 1st of march

faipakistan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
AOR received on feb 28, 2020
Case has been completed 100% on the progress bar.
Current status said “your case taking longer than usual to process ”
Case suppoed to be completed on July10,2020. But It’s been 20 days over no updates at all.
what is this system?
what about covid ... no one knew till February 2020 that it is going to become global pandemic ....
Whoever is criticizing Canada immigration system, plz apply for visit visa to canada, that is easy and fastest way to meet with ur loved ones ... !!!

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
what about covid ... no one knew till February 2020 that it is going to become global pandemic ....
Whoever is criticizing Canada immigration system, plz apply for visit visa to canada, that is easy and fastest way to meet with ur loved ones ... !!!
people are saying they are rejecting visit visas and if your spouse visa is in process and they reject your visit visa it will effect your pr case

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Since Canadian Visa centers are opened in Pakistan and LVO is also abck to norm so.
Let's see who gets PPR first.
Please must update if anyone received.

Reactions: Ranaarslan7

faipakistan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
people are saying they are rejecting visit visas and if your spouse visa is in process and they reject your visit visa it will effect your pr case
depends ... i have heard most of the people getting approval for their visit visa ... even for my wife I applied for her visit visa right after applying for spousal visa and received it ....
now after covid, there are more chances of getting visit visa ....

RisingXPhoenix

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-01-2019
Doc's Request.
23-11-2019
AOR Received.
04-02-2019
File Transfer...
04-10-2019
Med's Request
03-2019 and 03-2020
Med's Done....
18-04-2019 and 04-2020
Passport Req..
13-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-09-2020
Guys there is protest in Canada on August 8th for spouse sponsorship, watch the news. Hopefully our voices will be heard that day.
What is your source? I googled to see if there was any evidence or notice of this protest and saw nothing come up. Edit: I stand corrected. There is a rally in Toronto Nathan Phillip Square but who knows what good that will do or if any important people will pay attention.
I feel like doing this would just piss off IRCC making them want to make us wait more...

Stephie@31

Aug 26, 2019
What is your source? I googled to see if there was any evidence or notice of this protest and saw nothing come up. Edit: I stand corrected. There is a rally in Toronto Nathan Phillip Square but who knows what good that will do or if any important people will pay attention.
I feel like doing this would just piss off IRCC making them want to make us wait more...
My spouse told me the same thing. Currently lives in Canada.

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Yep, there was protest in different cities.
I had also received an email regarding for same,organizers had requested to participate.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Thats is the silly thing I ever heard, honestly. Ircc cannot punish us collectively and increase waiting times. If anything, a protest will bring attention to our plight and perhaps the govt will increase program funding and prioritize spousal sponsorships. Right now we are less priority than refugees and international students.

Go to protest if you can if you want spouse here soon and not in 2 years or more...

Reactions: Rosegirl