+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
How long it takes to get Pre-Arrival, DM, PPR after the AOR2. Please advise?
Usually 2 to 6 months but in covid time’s can’t say the timelines are quite messed up and people on this forum are waiting since January 2020 after aor2 and nothing still for them , so it’s a long long wait now after AOR 2
Sabar and dua might help only

tdmani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
If sponsor changes his address after LVO just started working on the application will it put any impact in delay of processing.

fhaq

Jun 2, 2017
Hey Guys- need your advice i was having my nikkah nama tranlsated and saw that my name in the Urdu nikkah nama has "Sheikh" before it as a title. Same with all other male names on the nikkah nama. So was wondering should i have it on the english translation as well or should i ignore it. I was thinking to have it in the english translation and add a clarification letter. Would appreciate if you guys can assist.

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
How long is it take to change to decision made after aor2 on ecas if everything goes well in normal cases?
If you are full shaadi case and there no red flags (age difference, education level, second marriages etc) then it normally takes 2-3 months from AOR2 to DM and Passport request. These are not normal days though. I do not expect passport requests for atleast a couple more months.

Reactions: mtk_070

tdmani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
If you are full shaadi case and there no red flags (age difference, education level, second marriages etc) then it normally takes 2-3 months from AOR2 to DM and Passport request. These are not normal days though. I do not expect passport requests for atleast a couple more months.
age difference like what ? may i ask

KhiZ

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Sorry to say. But age difference is not a legit reason to call for an interview there will must be some odds in the case to call for. Age difference makes no sense for sponsorship. Its written on CIC official website. The principal applicant must be at least 18 years of age to be sponsored same applies to sponsor as well. If the applicant is less then 18 then they will make a call for an interview

KhiZ

Star Member
May 18, 2020
If there was a case of age difference my lawyer must have told me about that. I paid high fees to him to make these things very smooth.