+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

KhiZ

Star Member
May 18, 2020
I personally know an Indian guy who got arranged married to someone 20 years younger then him. On top of that she had to bring lots of gold and money because of (dore) culture or otherwise she would have been in big trouble from the guy side.
Now thats a different case my brother..
1: Indian already Flagged
2: 20 years Flagged again

the guy was talking about 7 years difference

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Now thats a different case my brother..
1: Indian already Flagged
2: 20 years Flagged again

the guy was talking about 7 years difference
This sounds offensive that being “Indian already Flagged”.
BTW Indian files get much faster than most other countries like europe or other asian countries. Not because they are flagged or something, its because they don’t have enough man power to process the files.
please be mondful with such things in future.RED flag could be someone sitting inside Canada too.
and Yes I’m Indian so i do mind such comments.
TIA

Reactions: Wahedi

KhiZ

Star Member
May 18, 2020
This sounds offensive that being “Indian already Flagged”.
BTW Indian files get much faster than most other countries like europe or other asian countries. Not because they are flagged or something, its because they don’t have enough man power to process the files.
please be mondful with such things in future.RED flag could be someone sitting inside Canada too.
and Yes I’m Indian so i do mind such comments.
TIA
Hey hold on. I did not intent to hurt you since we all are in same boat. I m sorry if you did mind. My best friend Indian file got approved in 6 months. What I meant was anyone can get flagged If they ate carrying huge money with them..

Ahmad1001

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
Hello everyone
Can anybody here give me a detailed info about how i can Apply for TRV (Travel visa) its been 2.5 years since our case and now my wife is getting depressed we cant wait more than this.... i will be glad if somebody give me detailed info thank you in advance

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
Sorry to say. But age difference is not a legit reason to call for an interview there will must be some odds in the case to call for. Age difference makes no sense for sponsorship. Its written on CIC official website. The principal applicant must be at least 18 years of age to be sponsored same applies to sponsor as well. If the applicant is less then 18 then they will make a call for an interview
Not sure why you are losing your mind. It is my experience that a couple I know first hand had no apparent other red flags but they were called for an interview and the only reason it seemed was the age difference. Their application was successful.

If you want to only read things that match your point of view then being on an online forum is probably not your cup of tea.

Reactions: akbarz

Evolemar

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
LVO is now open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and they only provide these services:

• Biometric collection for Biometric Instruction Letter holders only
  • Return of decision envelopes to applicants. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of this website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC.
  • Permanent Resident Travel Document intake (via post/courier only). Submission of PRTD applications in person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice.
  • Submission of passport upon receipt of passport request letter from IRCC (via post/courier only). Submission of passport in person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice.
Does that mean they will not be finishing background check, providing visa or making case decisions?

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
LVO is now open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and they only provide these services:

• Biometric collection for Biometric Instruction Letter holders only
  • Return of decision envelopes to applicants. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of this website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC.
  • Permanent Resident Travel Document intake (via post/courier only). Submission of PRTD applications in person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice.
  • Submission of passport upon receipt of passport request letter from IRCC (via post/courier only). Submission of passport in person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice.
Does that mean they will not be finishing background check, providing visa or making case decisions?
They were open on Tuesdays and Thursdays since 14th July and not one person received PA, DM or PPR.

Raza.taqi4

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
http://visa.vfsglobal.com/pak/en/can/news/vac-reopening

Good news Vacs are going to open in Pakistan by 3rd August hopefully Insha Allah.

Hello, The vacs seem to be opening on Aug 3rd, But they also mentioned: Submission of passport upon receipt of passport request letter from IRCC (via post/courier only) Submission of passport in person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice.

Is it safe to submit passport via courier in Pakistan? where the passport need to be submitted to; like to the VAC or to the Canadian Embassy in Pakistan?