+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

faipakistan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Well, she had a plan to visit me during last December but couldn't make it. Secondly we were misguided by someone that our case will be done before specified timeline of one year, may be during April or May-2020. but unfortunately COVID-19 came and we couldn't do anything except waiting.
if u start asking different people, everyone will give different opinions based on their experience ... no one can know what their or ur circumstances were ...

officially its within one year if all ur documents are easy to read, complete and ur case is simple ... covid u can add 2-3 months more

u have been all around different forums and could have figured out to apply for visit visa right away after PR application (which u can even do now as most visit visa applications for spouse visa are getting approved) ... u have solid case that u have not met ur wife and due to covid the process is taking long and u are looking to get visit visa (follow the requirements on CIC website) .....

Last edited:

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
On my cic account under app status showing this.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.
If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

What does this mean? My application has passed one year mark just a few days ago.
same with my application

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No

afg2019

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Mine also says that, most afghan applications take longer due to background check. In Afghanistan do you have a government or high paying job? Or do you have masters or PhD degree in math, physics, engineering or computer science?
Does it effect on background check to take more time like having government or high-paying job or master or PhD........ ?

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
Hi.. I am an October 2019 applicant.
My file was transferred to lvo on 15 February 2020
I haven't received AOR2 email. However my ecas has added a line that " we have started processing your file on 21 July 2020.

Does this mean aor2? Please tell me. Thanks in advance

Reactions: Duaa Ali

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Hi.. I am an October 2019 applicant.
My file was transferred to lvo on 15 February 2020
I haven't received AOR2 email. However my ecas has added a line that " we have started processing your file on 21 July 2020.

Does this mean aor2? Please tell me. Thanks in advance
Yes this is sor2 , congrats

KhiZ

Star Member
May 18, 2020
I don't mind that your taunting me because i know that you can't understand my pain. I am eager to meet my spouse since March 2019, She went back right after one month of our marriage. From last 17 months, we are waiting to meet each other. Anyways.

I am praying for all of us because we want the end of this dark time.

God Bless you
I know brother I can feel your pain and its so frustrating. I hope you and her will reunite once again very soon inn sha Allah forever. Not for a month or so but for a whole beautiful life together.. :) things are going good in our pocket. Just have faith in Allah. He knows best how we r suffering without our spouses.

Reactions: seahowk

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
What is the point of this AOR2 when there not even doing anything. i received it in Nov 2019 and nothing since then. DISGUSTING way of working and yet they love taking fees up front.

Reactions: ukncanada89

KhiZ

Star Member
May 18, 2020
What is the point of this AOR2 when there not even doing anything. i received it in Nov 2019 and nothing since then. DISGUSTING way of working and yet they love taking fees up front.
they won’t delay applications without a legit reason. People get approved and got visa within six months. Some got within 24 months. It always depends case to case.