+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Evolemar

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Mine also says that, most afghan applications take longer due to background check. In Afghanistan do you have a government or high paying job? Or do you have masters or PhD degree in math, physics, engineering or computer science?

Reactions: afg2019

KhiZ

Star Member
May 18, 2020
It's not mandatory that VO should send the AoR2 to every applicant via email. If the Line No.2 on ECAS changed as we started processing your application, it's means that they acknowledged the receipt of your case at VO and started working on it.
It's not mandatory that VO should send the AoR2 to every applicant via email. If the Line No.2 on ECAS changed as we started processing your application, it's means that they acknowledged the receipt of your case at VO and started working on it.
If that is a case then Alhamdulillah its a good sign. I hope we will get some good news very soon regarding the DM and requesting for passport.

faipakistan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
u don't need to worry ... its standard process, once 12 months period is over, the system change the wordings as you have received. Lot of people will be seeing this as CIC didnot work on applications for almost 3 months ....

Sa.Ab

Nov 21, 2019
hopefully - atleast u will be quiet now for 2-3 months ... btw u can apply for visit visa if u r so eager of coming to canada ... u can get within a month ...
Why do u keep saying that to him? I saw u saying that more than 10 times. If you have alot alot of patience and some have less than u i dont think u have the right to keep saying that. Im an april 2nd applicant but i still feel the pain of people that submitted their files after me. In this hard time, be nice! We all need to comfort eachother not point out shit all the time.

Last edited:

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
hopefully - atleast u will be quiet now for 2-3 months ... btw u can apply for visit visa if u r so eager of coming to canada ... u can get within a month ...
I don't mind that your taunting me because i know that you can't understand my pain. I am eager to meet my spouse since March 2019, She went back right after one month of our marriage. From last 17 months, we are waiting to meet each other. Anyways.

I am praying for all of us because we want the end of this dark time.

God Bless you

RisingXPhoenix

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-01-2019
Doc's Request.
23-11-2019
AOR Received.
04-02-2019
File Transfer...
04-10-2019
Med's Request
03-2019 and 03-2020
Med's Done....
18-04-2019 and 04-2020
Passport Req..
13-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-09-2020
I don't mind that your taunting me because i know that you can't understand my pain. I am eager to meet my spouse since March 2019, She went back right after one month of our marriage. From last 17 months, we are waiting to meet each other. Anyways.

I am praying for all of us because we want the end of this dark time.

God Bless you
You haven’t gone to visit her at all within those 17 months?! I’ve visited my wife twice last October and in March for 45 days during covid but still. How can you stand waiting so long without visiting her? No wonder you are anxious.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
You haven’t gone to visit her at all within those 17 months?! I’ve visited my wife twice last October and in March for 45 days during covid but still. How can you stand waiting so long without visiting her? No wonder you are anxious.
Well, she had a plan to visit me during last December but couldn't make it. Secondly we were misguided by someone that our case will be done before specified timeline of one year, may be during April or May-2020. but unfortunately COVID-19 came and we couldn't do anything except waiting.

Reactions: RisingXPhoenix

faipakistan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Why do u keep saying that to him? I saw u saying that more than 10 times. If you have alot alot of patience and some have less than u i don't think u have the right to keep saying that. I m an April 2nd applicant but i still feel the pain of people that submitted their files after me. In this hard time, be nice! We all need to comfort each other not point out shit all the time.
i have seen him sending message to different groups every other day ... there is difference between patience and wasting time ...
we need to be realistic and people who have got through the pain of waiting need to tell others ... if u applied in Aug and want ur application to be approved in 4-6 months then that is never going to happen ! now due to covid, we need to be realistic, that it will take more than 12 months ...

i am Feb 2019 applicant and still waiting ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Evolemar

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Why do u keep saying that to him? I saw u saying that more than 10 times. If you have alot alot of patience and some have less than u i dont think u have the right to keep saying that. Im an april 2nd applicant but i still feel the pain of people that submitted their files after me. In this hard time, be nice! We all need to comfort eachother not point out shit all the time.
Well said

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
i have seen him sending message to different groups every other day ... there is difference between patience and wasting time ...
we need to be realistic and people who have got through the pain of waiting need to tell others ... if u applied in Aug and want ur application to be approved in 4-6 months then that is never going to happen ! now due to covid, we need to be realistic, that it will take more than 12 months ...

i am Feb 2020 applicant and still waiting ...
Feb 2020 is not that long ? Is your file transfered already to lvo ??