+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
T
If you haven't received AOR2 yet then this is good news. I wouldn't exactly call it AOR2 because your status has to go back to "in process" but someone did receive your file/opened it in the system, or scanned paper file into the system.
thanks for such a hopeful reply , I am still confused though. I am near to my one year mark and medical expiring in October so was assuming maybe they do initiate something but keeping in mind that Pakistan vac is closed so there would be no chance I guess ??

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
I wish and pray that "" Allah karay aap ki baat sahi ho"
But I have doubts.
Let's we all pray and hope for the best.
Allah Kareem
InshaAllah Allah bara badshah hai .
was wondering can it be ghost update or is it necessary that some movement happens then only Ecas status changes ?Can anybody reply on this please

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
I
If you haven't received AOR2 yet then this is good news. I wouldn't exactly call it AOR2 because your status has to go back to "in process" but someone did receive your file/opened it in the system, or scanned paper file into the system.
yes I haven’t received AOR 2 since the file got transfered to lvo in January .
Is it a must that they email once they start processing file at lvo ??

Y.Bhatti

Jun 26, 2020
Can anybody help me how to link my paper application with gc key account, I am sponsor and my wife is principal applicant, I created the account for my spouse with her name.
when I try to link the application I put in her uci # and her last name (we both has different last name), and at the last column where I required to put in number of family members, I put in 01, but the system does not find the application to link with.
another thing is that in sponsorship paper application she mentioned her intention to move to Alberta, but few weeks back she sent a web form and requested that her daughter moved to Ontario from Alberta and cause her daughter expecting a baby in next few months, so my wife in the web form requested to speedup the sponsorship process so could be with her daughter in Ontario.
so, should I still put the Alberta when system asks for intention in linking process of application.
please advise.

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Hello friends , today my Ecas says we have started processing your application on 9th July 2020 , does this mean AOR 2 ??? And status again is in process from application received .
Can anybody plz guide me how much more time now at lvo for processing???

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
I

yes I haven’t received AOR 2 since the file got transfered to lvo in January .
Is it a must that they email once they start processing file at lvo ??
Hello there status again went back to in process today from application received and Ecas says we have atarted processing your application on July 9 th 2020 , does this mean AOR 2 ?? And how much more time you think they will take now inshaAllah??

Reactions: Kz_hasn

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Hello there status again went back to in process today from application received and Ecas says we have atarted processing your application on July 9 th 2020 , does this mean AOR 2 ?? And how much more time you think they will take now inshaAllah??

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
It means, they confirmed you that all info and paperwork you have provided, it's okay as per there requirement.
Nothing more needed at this time.
If they need more info or any clarification, they will send you an email.
Your application is now in a queue to work on it / or can PROCESS.
Ok thanks

Sa.Ab

Nov 21, 2019
Hello friends , today my Ecas says we have started processing your application on 9th July 2020 , does this mean AOR 2 ??? And status again is in process from application received .
Can anybody plz guide me how much more time now at lvo for processing???
Yess!! Congrats. It means they are slowly starting to send updates.

Sa.Ab

Nov 21, 2019
How much you think they will take more at lvo ??
Allah Kareem
Honestly it depends on your eligibilty and background check. Normally it used to take around 2-3 months after that. Now i dont know because of the corona virus. My file started processing dec 2 2019 and i didnt hear anything from them after that but i am a Quebec applicant so i had to go through another process so it might be different in your case.

saf1234

Star Member
May 30, 2019
Yes that is AOR2. Now wait for the letter from them. It is possible you may not get a letter as not a lot of people do; however this is good news for everyone waiting for AOR2. People at LVO have started looking at transferred files.

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Yes that is AOR2. Now wait for the letter from them. It is possible you may not get a letter as not a lot of people do; however this is good news for everyone waiting for AOR2. People at LVO have started looking at transferred files.
Ok thanks a lot , I hope and pray that I get a positive decision inshaAllah soon .
Prayers only guys I need

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Congrats Buddy, So the golden line added to your ECAS. I am waiting for the same since January 13, 2020. Your update give me some hope that the LVO has started the work.