+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Congrats Buddy, So the golden line added to your ECAS. I am waiting for the same since January 13, 2020. Your update give me some hope that the LVO has started the work.
Thanks a lot
I was just now wondering where are you these days as mine and yours files were transfered at the same time , hope it works out for you also as soon as possible .
I have t received a letter though but I guess this is AOR 2 , now wondering how much more time for decision made inshaAllah and that also a positive one inshaAllah??

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Thanks a lot
I was just now wondering where are you these days as mine and yours files were transfered at the same time , hope it works out for you also as soon as possible .
I have t received a letter though but I guess this is AOR 2 , now wondering how much more time for decision made inshaAllah and that also a positive one inshaAllah??
I don't know the current status of my file yet, but after seeing your update that In Sha Allah I will get the AoR2 or ECAS update very soon.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
What if you get ppr while your in Canada? Arent you suppose to send your passport to the VAC in your country ? And what if u get a remedical request? Does someone know if it can all be done in Canada or you would have to fly back to Pakistan?
no u dont have to go bac to pakistan u send an email to lvo that u r in canada on visit visa n they will ask u t mail ur passport to ottawa office and the u do ur landing processing at an IRCC office inside canada. n if u get remedical u can do that as well in canada! my frnd already went through this so dont worry u dont have to fly back to get PR visa stamped

Sa.Ab

Nov 21, 2019
no u dont have to go bac to pakistan u send an email to lvo that u r in canada on visit visa n they will ask u t mail ur passport to ottawa office and the u do ur landing processing at an IRCC office inside canada. n if u get remedical u can do that as well in canada! my frnd already went through this so dont worry u dont have to fly back to get PR visa stamped
Thank you sooo much!! That was really helpful.

Ella 22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hi, so my husband is a canadian citizen and I am currently in Pakistan. I do not work and live with my parents as of now. My sponsorship application was filed in April 2019 and has crossed its one year mark. I want to know if I should apply for a TRV. What grounds would they assess us on? They say you need to have strong ties back home. What else is there? Is it worth the try? Some applicants got theirs approved within days but then again each case is different. I have been living without my spouse for over a year and a half and he visited just once in between. Can someone guide me on filing an effective TRV?
Thanks in advance

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
Hi, so my husband is a canadian citizen and I am currently in Pakistan. I do not work and live with my parents as of now. My sponsorship application was filed in April 2019 and has crossed its one year mark. I want to know if I should apply for a TRV. What grounds would they assess us on? They say you need to have strong ties back home. What else is there? Is it worth the try? Some applicants got theirs approved within days but then again each case is different. I have been living without my spouse for over a year and a half and he visited just once in between. Can someone guide me on filing an effective TRV?
Thanks in advance
Hi... what was the last update you got on your spousal application before the lockdowns?

If I'm very honest, you can apply but alot of people are getting rejected on the grounds that they do not have strong enough ties to back home. Since you mentioned you do not work it is very likely you will get rejected. Can you enroll in some course or get a letter from an academic organization to show that you are currently attending?

Basically what they are looking for is someone should either be working or studying back home. Those are strong enough ties.

Reactions: Genghiskhan123

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hello there status again went back to in process today from application received and Ecas says we have atarted processing your application on July 9 th 2020 , does this mean AOR 2 ?? And how much more time you think they will take now inshaAllah??
Hi,

have you actually received AOR2? What’s your date of application submission.
Thanks