+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

nabeelhussain92

Jul 12, 2016
Hi,
I am a PR in Canada and filling out application for spousal sponsorhsip for my wife who is in Pakistan.

I have a question regarding form imm5562e travel history form. This form is to be filled out by principal applicant (my wife in Pakistan).
part b) asks for spousal travel history as well. Do I need to fill out my (sponsor) travel history in that form too?

Any help will be appreciated.

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
hi everyone,

I have a question about London Visa Office, my application for spouse sponsorship has passed 12 month processing window in March 2020.

I know due to covid-19 situation, processing have been delayed but my question is are they still processing the application or they are temporarily closed?

Can I write them for an inquiry? I have seen that they mentioned not to inquire as it may take resources away from file resulting in delayed processing.

Please help me what we can do in this period of time? Please let me know if someone has any update from LVO in April/May/June.

Thank you.
send webform

vdevil786

Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
send webform
I received the webform reply and its the same i.e. due to covid 19 etc etc, so not fruitful still u want to send then your choice.

nabeelhussain92

Jul 12, 2016
Hi,
I am a PR in Canada and filling out application for spousal sponsorhsip for my wife who is in Pakistan.

I have a question regarding form imm5562e travel history form. This form is to be filled out by principal applicant (my wife in Pakistan).
part b) asks for spousal travel history as well. Do I need to fill out my (sponsor) travel history in that form too?

please advise.

ali2525

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
i got a multipe visit trv which is expiring on 6th july 2020 after three years issued in 2017 . i visited twice to my family in canada during the past three years i am also waiting for my spouse immigration applicant dec 2018 , now i want to apply for trv again on 1st july 2020 so do u guys see chances of getting trv renewal at this stage

Ahmad1001

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
ATTENTION ! ATTENTION !

Does anybody else here face the same issue as i am facing while logging into their GC KEY ACCOUNT its been 2 weeks and i cant check the status of my case it say (UNAVAILABLE TRY AGAIN LATER)

What should i do?

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Hi,

Yes that would be the proof of your visit to your spouse, and you know what you should fill out because its a sort of valid proof of your relation and being present at the wedding etc etc, generally they want your travel history from past 10 years, you can write all the travel you did or just those who you want necessary

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Ye
i got a multipe visit trv which is expiring on 6th july 2020 after three years issued in 2017 . i visited twice to my family in canada during the past three years i am also waiting for my spouse immigration applicant dec 2018 , now i want to apply for trv again on 1st july 2020 so do u guys see chances of getting trv renewal at this stage
yes there is so many chances as you already had one thats a plus point for you, hope for the best

Eysha jamshed

Jun 18, 2020
Hey ? Can anyone help me please I am really frustrated and messed up.. I am a spousal visa applicant my husband is in Canada.
so, my medical was done 8 months ago
Then I received just one last letter that my application has been forwarded to VISA OFFICE LONDON on 13 JAN 2020.
now what’s next ?? Still waiting not a single update up till now can anyone tell me please I am really messed up it’s really getting on nerves I don’t understand when it will come to end. Thanks

waynestated

Feb 12, 2020
Hey ? Can anyone help me please I am really frustrated and messed up.. I am a spousal visa applicant my husband is in Canada.
so, my medical was done 8 months ago
Then I received just one last letter that my application has been forwarded to VISA OFFICE LONDON on 13 JAN 2020.
now what’s next ?? Still waiting not a single update up till now can anyone tell me please I am really messed up it’s really getting on nerves I don’t understand when it will come to end. Thanks
My application was forwarded to London Visa Office on Nov 13, 2019. Nothing at all since then. Way too frustrating. But keep the hope. I tell myself it'll all be worth it at the end.

Scloud97

Star Member
May 3, 2020
ATTENTION ! ATTENTION !

Does anybody else here face the same issue as i am facing while logging into their GC KEY ACCOUNT its been 2 weeks and i cant check the status of my case it say (UNAVAILABLE TRY AGAIN LATER)

What should i do?
Yes I’m in the same boat plus there are also few others in the other Visa offices thread. Not sure exactly but the Pattern suggest that the people who are getting this message are either very close to the end or pending PPR. I got decision made in April 2020 and waiting for PPR. Hope that helps :)

Ahmad1001

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
Yes I’m in the same boat plus there are also few others in the other Visa offices thread. Not sure exactly but the Pattern suggest that the people who are getting this message are either very close to the end or pending PPR. I got decision made in April 2020 and waiting for PPR. Hope that helps :)
Ohh thank you for your hopeful reply,
When did you submit your case can you please share ur timeline, for me its been 26 months and still total silence.
Are you an inland or outland applicant being sponsored.

Reactions: Scloud97

Dr. Irfan

Jun 17, 2020
Hello!
Good day!
Hope you all are doing well.

I want to discuss my case of Spouse Sponsorship from Pakistan with you. Details of SPONSOR & PRIMARY APPLICANT are mentioned in following post:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/need-help-sponsor-primary-applicant-both-residing-outside-canada-in-pakistan.691278/

As mentioned there, my wife is still a student here in Pakistan. She hasn't travelled to Canada in last 14 years. She doesn't have any income/job.
As I am going through the application package, there is a Documents Checklist - imm5533e. According to which my Wife has to provide explanation/documents on account of following two circumstances & i am facing confusion in these two.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Documents Checklist - imm5533e (PAGE 4 Out of 10)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Documents Checklist - imm5533e (PAGE 5 Out of 10)

I now understand that following two letters from my brother-in-law, who lives in BC can:
1) Write the letter that basically say he will allow us both live in their home until we find a home (The letter will serve as proof of #2).
2) Can also offer an employment, (letter of employment) which will serve as proof of source of income (#5).

My NEXT QUESTION is:

Will these 2 letters from be brother-in-law be enough as explanation for both points #2 & #5?
Or should i arrange some other documents?
Kindly guide me what other documents we can/should arrange while we both are staying in Pakistan.

REGARDS!