+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

cdo_ali

Jun 12, 2017
call them if u don't mind kindly share ur timeline.thnx
I did call them but answering machine saying that its close till further notice... my timeline is a long one
i filled the case in May 2018 and AOR1 and Medical was done in Aug 2018... then a silence for about 12 months and later interview in Nov 2019 and than again silence and background check completed in April 2020 and they asked for medical again and still waiting, but issue is that timeline of medical to be done is 21 July and medical centers are closed... if anyone with same time fame do reply

can.alb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
I did call them but answering machine saying that its close till further notice... my timeline is a long one
i filled the case in May 2018 and AOR1 and Medical was done in Aug 2018... then a silence for about 12 months and later interview in Nov 2019 and than again silence and background check completed in April 2020 and they asked for medical again and still waiting, but issue is that timeline of medical to be done is 21 July and medical centers are closed... if anyone with same time fame do reply
I am in the same place as you are. They requested medical for my wife but medical offices are currently closed. i believe they will give you extension for 90 days if you are unable to get it done due to covid 19.
I hope medical office resumes operations soon. Did you find any info as to when they are thinking to reopen.

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
must be email islambad medical panel and it will be recoded u tried .and fill webform and take screen shot and send them..

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hi
Is there anybody with late July or early August-2019 application submitted who have received Pre-arrival or anything beyond AOR2?
Thanks

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Hi
Is there anybody with late July or early August-2019 application submitted who have received Pre-arrival or anything beyond AOR2?
Thanks
August 09, 2019 applicant, file moved to LVO on January 13, 2020. Since then complete silence. Even no AoR2 uptil now.
Can you please share your timeline?

Reactions: Yasminakb

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Can anyone please tell me where does our TRV application process? I submitted an online TRV Application, doest it process in canada or Islamabad? How do i contact to them if needed? While sending web form should i opt my file is processing in canada or outside Canada?

Ella 22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
hi everyone,

I have a question about London Visa Office, my application for spouse sponsorship has passed 12 month processing window in March 2020.

I know due to covid-19 situation, processing have been delayed but my question is are they still processing the application or they are temporarily closed?

Can I write them for an inquiry? I have seen that they mentioned not to inquire as it may take resources away from file resulting in delayed processing.

Please help me what we can do in this period of time? Please let me know if someone has any update from LVO in April/May/June.

Thank you.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
hi everyone,

I have a question about London Visa Office, my application for spouse sponsorship has passed 12 month processing window in March 2020.

I know due to covid-19 situation, processing have been delayed but my question is are they still processing the application or they are temporarily closed?

Can I write them for an inquiry? I have seen that they mentioned not to inquire as it may take resources away from file resulting in delayed processing.

Please help me what we can do in this period of time? Please let me know if someone has any update from LVO in April/May/June.

Thank you.
Did you get the Pre-Arrival or DM. If not, then definitely you should inquire about your case. As I know, they are working with limited staff and providing essential services only. But I didn't find out yet that what kind of services they do consider as essential. I'm pretty sure that no one here who got any update from the LVO after March 23, 2020.

My file was moved to LVO on January 13, 2020 and since then, complete silence. 55 days remaining to reach the one year timeline. But I didn't even get the AoR2. I jave used the Webform 2 times to inquire about my case. but each time i got the same response that currently we cannot confirm the receipt your case at LVO and unable to provide you the desired information as we are providing essential services only due to COVID-19.

Reactions: Ella 22

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
hi everyone,

Thank you.
You can inquire by sending an email but I don't think you will get a satisfactory response. My application has been on "Decision Made" since March 2020 but I have not received passport request yet. In inquiry emails they keep saying that only limited staff is working but I think that is just a lollipop to stop us from inquiring, in reality it seems LVO is locked up with a big shackle on the doors. Today UK further reduced restrictions and even clothing stores etc are opening, schools had already opened since 1st June. Yet LVO continues to remain closed. I think kids can go to school but it is very dangerous for the LVO staff to go to work. Infact they are more at risk than even doctors and nurses attending to covid patients.

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
August 09, 2019 applicant, file moved to LVO on January 13, 2020. Since then complete silence. Even no AoR2 uptil now.
Can you please share your timeline?
You can view my timeline in my signature.
I hope this matter get settled for everyone in this forum.

Sa.Ab

Nov 21, 2019
Hi, there's one thing i dont understand that if they are allowing immediate family members such as spouses and children to enter canada for a visit then why can't they begin processing spousal sponsorship applications? They are saying that they will begin taking applications for visitor visa and all from June 30th, lets hope IRCC resumes their work as well and starts sending out updates.

Ahmad1001

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
Its been 26 month for our case i see some members here complaining about 15 or 18 months, have SABR i submitted my application on april 2018 2 medical passed gave my interview passed and got pre arrival service since then nothing i tried filling the webform and the reply was not satisfactory lets hope LVO start their work and we all get our PR REQUEST.

Ella 22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Its been 26 month for our case i see some members here complaining about 15 or 18 months, have SABR i submitted my application on april 2018 2 medical passed gave my interview passed and got pre arrival service since then nothing i tried filling the webform and the reply was not satisfactory lets hope LVO start their work and we all get our PR REQUEST.
You are absolutely right brother. I hope you hear good news very very soon. I too am one of those and because of applicants such as you I feel that I have not seen such hard times as you. I also urge all others to have sabr.

Reactions: Ahmad1001