+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Ella 22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Exemption apply to you no doubt, but the biggest problem is to satisfy them about your purpose of travel or vist these days which suppose to be a non discretionary, and whatever u say them they will never be satisfied with it, hence they will put your application on hold until ban lifts up to start your process for visit visa
If I may ask, what have you put in as your purpose of visit?

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
58 days remaining, but still didn't get the AoR2. I don't know how much I would have to wait further. COVID-19 is hurting like more than a disease. Life sucks, living without spouse for more than 15 months is painful for us, and seems that wait is not going to be ended soon.

Reactions: Ella 22

Ella 22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
58 days remaining, but still didn't get the AoR2. I don't know how much I would have to wait further. COVID-19 is hurting like more than a disease. Life sucks, living without spouse for more than 15 months is painful for us, and seems that wait is not going to be ended soon.
Have patience brother. I'm at 18 months myself. This is a tough time for everyone. Try to see the brighter side of things. And have faith that there is khair in every delay. Maybe we wont see it now but in the longer run. Till then have patience.

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Have patience brother. I'm at 18 months myself. This is a tough time for everyone. Try to see the brighter side of things. And have faith that there is khair in every delay. Maybe we wont see it now but in the longer run. Till then have patience.
Why are you at 18 months? Any issues with your application? That's so long.

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
Hi,

I am also January 2019 applicant...i just noticed that alot of people from January 2019 are still waiting like me....but in my case i never got ADR or interview or anythin since AOR 2 on Dec 10,2019 and status on ECAS shows that "they started processing my application on January 9,2020".

should i be worried or be happy that since then its complete silence and didn't receive anything? i saw someone said no asking anything is a good sign??well now due to COVID-19 nothing is happening anyways....please tell me guys...is this good to show status on ECAS??

thanks.
I m April 2019 applicant same my ECAS showing processing my app 9 Jan but still pin silent even my medical will be expire jun.but still pin silent

Reactions: Ella 22

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
I
Assalam o alaikum everyone I am new here just needed some clarification:
1) do I need to submit original Nikah Nama with the case.
2) Do i need to submit Nadra certificate (notorized photocopy or Original)
3. birth certificates of spouse (original or photocopy)
Thaks in advance
i sent scan copy

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
Dear All,

is there any expiry date for the medical report ... this June 21 my medical will complete 6 month since I made it and got received by the LVO.
mine will be expire 28 jun

cdo_ali

Jun 12, 2017
Hi everyone!
I received second medical test mail in April and the timeline they provided is of 21 July, but since April no medical center is open due to COVID-19. Can Anyone tell me the expected date for opening of medical centers in Pakistan?

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
Hi everyone!
I received second medical test mail in April and the timeline they provided is of 21 July, but since April no medical center is open due to COVID-19. Can Anyone tell me the expected date for opening of medical centers in Pakistan?
call them if u don't mind kindly share ur timeline.thnx

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Hi everyone!
Hi
Did you check there website
They did not mention any restrictions on medical , mean it does not show that they are close .
https://mhdpakistan.iom.int/appointment.
Just try this link
Thanks