+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
does exemption for family members to visit apply for couples waiting for their sponsorship applications to complete processing?
Exemption apply to you no doubt, but the biggest problem is to satisfy them about your purpose of travel or vist these days which suppose to be a non discretionary, and whatever u say them they will never be satisfied with it, hence they will put your application on hold until ban lifts up to start your process for visit visa

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hi,
Has anyone applied for their spouse while living with them in Pakistan? I'm currently living with my spouse and I wanted to know if the address they require on the form is the one of Canada or Pakistan?

Reactions: Kz_hasn

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hi,
Has anyone applied for their spouse while living with them in Pakistan? I'm currently living with my spouse and I wanted to know if the address they require on the form is the one of Canada or Pakistan?
I think the application ask for current and mailing address. Put into it what it’s asking. Let’s say if the application is return with any information missing, then you would have hard time getting hold of your package and if you putting your Canadian address it’s going to add up the courier cost to ship it back to you.

Reactions: kittenlover

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
For anyone wondering....

Our application was sent to LVO on March 2, 2020. We didn't receive any notification after that.
However, at the end of March I had realized that I had made a mistake and sent a webform. They replied in May saying, they had placed a copy of my email and webform in my file and that I did not need to send new form. They also mentioned that my file was there and waiting to be processed and that due to Covid19 they were slower.

So that confirmed to me that my file was there. I applied for GCMS notes on April 5 and recieved on May 8. It also showed that a email was placed in my file. Nothing else had happened

Today I sent email to london email address, inquiring about their processing times and tolday I recieved following email:
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, please note that Canadian missions in the United Kingdom are providing essential services only.

Your application is currently in transit and given the above restrictions, we are unable to confirm receipt of your application in London at the present time.

From what I understand, this is the generic reply to everyone who hasn't started processing yet. Obviously makes no sense since my application was recieved and they told me they placed my email and update into file for officer. So take anything said with a grain of salt.

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hi,
Just so you know I m not one of those who is in Pakistan with principal applicant, you can cross check to see how this would exactly happen. Best of luck

ahaamk

Jul 19, 2019
I am wondering if anyone can shed light on IRCC’s processing of TRV as they announced yesterday. Does it mean that we can apply for TRV while our application for PR is in process with a better chance of approval?

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
I am wondering if anyone can shed light on IRCC’s processing of TRV as they announced yesterday. Does it mean that we can apply for TRV while our application for PR is in process with a better chance of approval?
Yes you can apply if you have a non discretionary purpose to visit

ahaamk

Jul 19, 2019
Yes you can apply if you have a non discretionary purpose to visit
But would the fact that PR applications are taking so long effect the likelihood of getting a TR approved?
I have had once applied for my husband’s TR in the past and had it refused.

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
But would the fact that PR applications are taking so long effect the likelihood of getting a TR approved?
I have had once applied for my husband’s TR in the past and had it refused.
Your PR application wont make any difference, you just have to fulfill the TRV criteria, i also have applied for TRV and i have so strong reason and travel history lets see if i get or not, but besides this you just have to convince them your visit is non discretionary and this is the most important thing these days, they will only process your application if you have a non discretionary purpose otherwise they will put it on hold unless travel restrictions lifts up

Ssskullab

Jan 15, 2020
Dear All,

is there any expiry date for the medical report ... this June 21 my medical will complete 6 month since I made it and got received by the LVO.

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
Dear All,

is there any expiry date for the medical report ... this June 21 my medical will complete 6 month since I made it and got received by the LVO.
Yes, there is a validity date for medical. It's 12 months from the date of your medical assessment

Reactions: Ella 22