+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ifrahzehra

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
I am an April 2019 Applicant
File Transfer on 26 Nov
AOR2 on 29 Nov
ADR on 13 January ( I submitted the requirement the same day since then pin-drop silent )

Does anyone else is waiting after submitting the Documents like me?
I submitted ADR too in dec and there is no response after that. Contact your MP they can tell you if they have receieved it or not.

AliHasan4cu

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
I submitted ADR too in dec and there is no response after that. Contact your MP they can tell you if they have receieved it or not.
MP actually doesn't do anything much Sponsor is in contact with MP but they always say they can try to reach the information as much as they can but they can't help you much with the file unless my 1 year is completed.

I know they received my Documents because it shows in my GCKey account that ( We are reviewing the documents you uploaded. )

And also I contact LVO and ask them whether they got my documents so they replied to me that They have received it and my file is in the queue of review. I just wanted to know whether I am the only one who is facing this long wait or have some similar people like me.

Vicky_5556

Feb 25, 2020
My timeline is as below. Please advise:

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 16, 2019.
  2. We sent you medical instructions on November 8, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. Medical results have been received.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
My timeline is as below. Please advise:

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 16, 2019.
  2. We sent you medical instructions on November 8, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. Medical results have been received.
You have a long way to go as the waiting starts when the file is transfered to lvo

ifrahzehra

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
MP actually doesn't do anything much Sponsor is in contact with MP but they always say they can try to reach the information as much as they can but they can't help you much with the file unless my 1 year is completed.

I know they received my Documents because it shows in my GCKey account that ( We are reviewing the documents you uploaded. )

And also I contact LVO and ask them whether they got my documents so they replied to me that They have received it and my file is in the queue of review. I just wanted to know whether I am the only one who is facing this long wait or have some similar people like me.
I know many MPs cant really help!! Its so sad. But when i submitted my ADR my mp told me that they have received it (i sent my son’s canadian passport). There is nothing to review in that lol
In the same boat as you

For my husband it willbe a year in june so lets hope everything falls in the right place. Inshallah you will hear something good too.

ifrahzehra

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019

Oh yea and one more thing. DOnt contact your MP everyday get updates every after four weeks.