Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
MP actually doesn't do anything much Sponsor is in contact with MP but they always say they can try to reach the information as much as they can but they can't help you much with the file unless my 1 year is completed.

I know they received my Documents because it shows in my GCKey account that ( We are reviewing the documents you uploaded. )

And also I contact LVO and ask them whether they got my documents so they replied to me that They have received it and my file is in the queue of review. I just wanted to know whether I am the only one who is facing this long wait or have some similar people like me.
I have same situtaion.

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
Reactions: Farahnaz11

Annie03

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
4 line added
We r processing ur application 9 jan
Once the Visa office begins to process the application, they will send the PA an email to confirm they have receipted the application, this is known as AOR2. Not all Visa office send this email, however in some instances, for AOR2 you need to rely on ECAS for update when the application began to process under the applicant's details etc (We started your application processing on this date) this is called AOR2.
Hope this gonna be help someone. Thanks

sohail786

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
AOA , my file was sent to London visa Office on 11th Feb , No acknowledge or AOR2 yet . How much time it may take . kindly advise

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
AOA , my file was sent to London visa Office on 11th Feb , No acknowledge or AOR2 yet . How much time it may take . kindly advise
No one tells you the exact time. I am waiting for the AoR2 since January 13, 2020 bit still no response from the LVO. Almost 50 days have been passed. So I suggest you, plz wait as LVO takes their time.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Damm!!! what are they doing seriously just playing even march applicants are not done yet
Yeah i am 8 days away to hit my one year whnever I email them they tell me it’s in process