Visa Office......
London
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
As I have mentioned earlier that LVO is the slowest VO but I will share the timeline of September Applicant who's file moved to Mississauga, he got DM and PPR
Ahh that makes sense. Lucky fella!

Reactions: minha

RisingXPhoenix

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-01-2019
Doc's Request.
23-11-2019
AOR Received.
04-02-2019
File Transfer...
04-10-2019
Med's Request
03-2019 and 03-2020
Med's Done....
18-04-2019 and 04-2020
Passport Req..
13-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-09-2020
That person is in Australia not Pakistan. It makes a big difference in timing of applications...

I know of the February 2019 Outland thread here but I don’t view that since I know there’s a variety of countries the PA can be from and their timelines would not be helpful for me gauging how other Pakistanis are doing in their processes.

My wife has her medical tomorrow so hopefully LVO receives the results by Friday or Monday at the latest and looks at it right away since we are past the 12 month mark already sigh...

Reactions: minha

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
so, another week of waiting is going to be ended tomorrow but i am regretted that AoR2 hasn't been received up till now after passing 48 days. i don't know how long i would have to wait but as usual i will have to check the GCkey and ECAS daily for 10 to 15 times.

lilVC

Jan 10, 2020
May 2019 applicant / AOR2 Nov2019

I've received a notification from LVO requiring the following and was hoping if someone can help out here:

Schedule A: An updated Schedule A Background form bearing an original signature.. Can this be scanned and give an electronic copy with the signature?

Police Certificate: Please provide an updated original police certificate... Again, can we send an electronic copy of this? Also we sent this don't know why they're asking again

Communication: Proof of comms chat and call logs between you and your sponsor between application received date to now. Please provide a certified English translation. Again, can we get a translation then submit it electronically?

Then they write: Please note all document must be accompanied by French or English translations. When original documents are requested, notarsied documents are not accepted (Does this mean the police certificate can't be notarized and needs to be in English and again can we send this electronically?) The above information/documents must be received in your online account by the date stated above for each item. (So hear it says we can send it electronically... Just want to confirm with y'all that we can send the police certificate as well... If that's the in case then Inshallah we don't have to worry too much about mailing items between Pakistan and here can just do it from there and attach it)

Jazakallah in advance for any responses to the above and any confirmation above would be appreciated.

Sama ame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
so, another week of waiting is going to be ended tomorrow but i am regretted that AoR2 hasn't been received up till now after passing 48 days. i don't know how long i would have to wait but as usual i will have to check the GCkey and ECAS daily for 10 to 15 times.
My file transferred to LVO on January 13th,,, but no Aor2 yet

sab24

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Is ecas and gckey servers down? I can't access the website does not open at all.. but can access everything else

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Is ecas and gckey servers down? I can't access the website does not open at all.. but can access everything else
I think so me too

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
Ì
Yes server is down

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
I didn't get AOR2 .mine also remaining 48 days

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am posting this on behalf of a family member who has sponsored his wife from Pakistan (Afghan National).

Date Application was received: May 29, 2019
Biometrics Requested: July 24, 2019
Medical Exam Requested: July 25, 2019
Application Forwarded to LVO: October 31, 2019
Acknowledgement of Receipt: November 13, 2019

He has not heard anything since November 13, 2019

Sarausman92

May 23, 2019
I am posting this on behalf of a family member who has sponsored his wife from Pakistan (Afghan National).

We’re all in the same boat. They started processing my application on 28th November but still no pre-arrival yet.

Sarahshen

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019

same