+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

AliHasan4cu

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
HI,
I have a very basic question. Does CIC accept translation certified by any Notary Public from Pakistan or they have some specific requirements?
Thanks
Yes CIC accepts any language certificated translated by any Notary public from all around the globe.

AliHasan4cu

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
Father's name we decided not to change it It was her choice and we submitted the app
In your case, Your wife didn't change her Marital status she might be single in Nadra's record she can go and update her status it will help you to get your child documents and in your file also.

As per her choice, she didn't change her name which is absolutely fine but in the Immigration process, it might be a problem as 99.99% wife has a husband name in their ID card's and your Eligibility depends on your documents. I would suggest you request your wife to updated her NIC with the husband's name it would help your case.

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Yes CIC accepts any language certificated translated by any Notary public from all around the globe.
I was reading another thread and there was a comment by a guy:
(Now a days Nika Nama translations done/certified in Pakistan by a Notary Public are not accepted for visa purposes. The translation should be completed/certified by a Member of Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIoL) London with his membership seal affixed on the document. This is easy and can be done online to avoid delays.)
so i got confused.

adiprince1

Star Member
May 17, 2018
In your case, Your wife didn't change her Marital status she might be single in Nadra's record she can go and update her status it will help you to get your child documents and in your file also.

As per her choice, she didn't change her name which is absolutely fine but in the Immigration process, it might be a problem as 99.99% wife has a husband name in their ID card's and your Eligibility depends on your documents. I would suggest you request your wife to updated her NIC with the husband's name it would help your case.
Hi application is almost Complete interview is also done If we change the last name now won't it delay the process? App was submitted with her father's last name And yes she will update it with nadra and get a new card

SakuBj

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hi application is almost Complete interview is also done If we change the last name now won't it delay the process? App was submitted with her father's last name And yes she will update it with nadra and get a new card
Does her online status on gckey shows update that 'you have completed your interview?'

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
Its so frustrating guys.....any news for January 2019 applicant? do you guys think we should email them asking status after a FULL YEAR or should wait for another month?
You can ask but you'll get a standard replay so don't bother you can't do anything at all until they're done with you.

AliHasan4cu

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
I was reading another thread and there was a comment by a guy:
(Now a days Nika Nama translations done/certified in Pakistan by a Notary Public are not accepted for visa purposes. The translation should be completed/certified by a Member of Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIoL) London with his membership seal affixed on the document. This is easy and can be done online to avoid delays.)
so i got confused.
No, I don't think so that is right it might happen in 1 odd case but I haven't seen or heard anything like that usually people don't certified their documents from Notary Public as Nadra's Nikkah Nama is now in both language English and Urdu with the Unique QR code. So my suggestion is you to Don't think too much about this just get it done by any Notary Center in any case they would have any problem they would email you and ask you under the ADR ( Additional Documents Request )

AliHasan4cu

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
According to my knowledge, It shouldn't delay your process even this will make your case stronger. And you do have a reason that they ask you the FRC and updated ID card.

M.j

Jan 9, 2020
Hello Today I received a passport request from the London office requesting that the passport be sent to Abu Dhabi with some documents and I did so But when I log in to my gckey account I find the required documents and instructions for uploading files as follows:
Document: Passport
Upload a colour digital or colour scanned copy of a valid travel document or passport.
If you're applying for the following programs, upload the travel document or passport you'll use to enter Canada:
• Express Entry
• Visitor visa (temporary resident visa)
• super visa
• transit visa
• study permit
• work permit

If you're using a passport, provide a copy of:
• the page that shows your name, birth date, photo, country of origin
• any pages with stamps, visas or markings

If you're using another government-issued travel document, it must have your:
•name
•date of birth
•document number
•citizenship or residency status
•photo
•expiry date (if applicable)

Make sure the images are clear and easy to read (high-quality). Maximum size we accept is 4 MB.

If the document or any markings aren't in English or French, include:
• an English or French translation
• an affidavit from the translator (if not a certified translator)
Upload all the documents, the translation and affidavit as 1 file.

I live in Saudi Arabia
I need help what should i do

Reactions: Ohdontyousee

Ohdontyousee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
London
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
Congrats MJ

I live in Saudi too. My file still in LVO

I saw your question was answered in a different thread. Hopefully you get passport soon

M.j

Jan 9, 2020
Congrats MJ

I live in Saudi too. My file still in LVO

I saw your question was answered in a different thread. Hopefully you get passport soon

I didn't get a convincing answer They sent to my gckey account a letter requesting that the passport be submitted to Abu Dhabi via Aramex and I did so At the same time they ask me to upload passport photos to gckey account My question is do I download files either or not

Ohdontyousee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
London
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
I didn't get a convincing answer They sent to my gckey account a letter requesting that the passport be submitted to Abu Dhabi via Aramex and I did so At the same time they ask me to upload passport photos to gckey account My question is do I download files either or not
Check https://www.canpakspousal.com/home/during-process/vac-passport-request

Also check https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spouse-ppr-question.663924/

If you already sent everything

Passport
Appendix A
2 Passport pictures

As per instructions. You don’t need to do anything online. The choice to upload documents in gckey is for visa-exempt individuals

Last edited: