+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse PPR Question :

FC15

Oct 4, 2019
Hey Guys,

My wife got ppr email today and i am confused it states :

"STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.
Note: Visa exempt applicants with an online account are not required to submit a physical copy –please upload this information to your online account.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
Note: Visa exempt applicants with an online account are not required to submit a physical copy –please upload this information to your online account.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Note: All visa exempt applicants, including those using MyCIC, are required to mail/courier their photos. **Please ensure you clearly indicate your application number on the back of your photos. "

She needs a visa on her passport to enter Canada.

Do i need to submit my passport physically and upload online as well ?

My online account says "Your action required" and it has upload document option "Passport (required)"

Thank you.

Please advise.

Last edited:
Reactions: rajatkhare

FC15

Oct 4, 2019
Hey Guys,

My wife ppr email today and i am confused it states :

"STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Note: All visa exempt applicants, including those using MyCIC, are required to mail/courier their photos. **Please ensure you clearly indicate your application number on the back of your photos. "

She need a visa on her passport to enter Canada.
Do i need to submit my passport physically and upload online as well ?

My online account says "Your action required" and it has upload document option "Passport (required)"

Thank you.

Please advise.
Any advice please ?

Patnyn86

Aug 28, 2018
Johannesburg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hi, she needs to submit the passport at VFS physically as she needs a visa to enter Canada.
The online upload option is only for visa exempt countries.

Reactions: rajatkhare