+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

usman214

Oct 4, 2018
Does anyone here knows is it safe to go for x-ray in medical if you are 7 month pregnant.
Appreciate the positive response.
Thanks

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hi Everyone,

Its my first time here, I am very nervous as i applied for my husband sponsorship and application received Jan 17, 2019 to Outland Sydney, Nova Scotia. We haven't received any correspondence from them yet? is this normal?

Also I have 2 concerns:

-This is my 2nd marriage after 11 years gap, i was divorced with a child for 11 years, now my son(10 years old) was part of our current marriage. me and my husband know each other for 6 years and took trip together to different countries along with my son and my family. finally we got married in Aug 2018. does this benefit us in our application, (we attached all the pictures of trips/events)..also i travel to Pakistan few times with my son. I am nervous now as i see people say 2nd marriage is consider bad?
2nd: i am 5 years older then my current husband but physically i look younger then him, is that a problem?Please help me, this waiting is so stressful. I explained everything in my cover letter that i attached and its signed by both of us together. we also attached all the required proof of marriage (even though it was a small and simple ceremony due to family reason) ,NADRA registration of Nikkah as well.

Thanks and Good Luck to everyone :)

Last edited:

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Hi Everyone,

Its my first time here, I am very nervous as i applied for my husband sponsorship and application received Jan 17, 2019 to Outland Sydney, Nova Scotia. We haven't received any correspondence from them yet? is this normal?

Also i have 2 concerns:

-This is my 2nd marriage after 11 years gap, i was divorced with a child for 11 years, now my son(10 years old) was part of our current marriage. me and my husband know each other for 6 years and took trip together to different countries along with my son and my family. finally we got married in Aug 2018. does this benefit us in our application, (we attached all the pictures of trips/events)..also i travel to Pakistan few times with my son. I am nervous now as i see people say 2nd marriage is consider bad?
2nd: i am 5 years older then my current husband but physically i look younger then him, is that a problem?Please help me, this waiting is so stressful.

There is nothing as bad in second marriage when it comes to Spousal Sponsorship, In the 2nd marriages cases the Immigration only go to ask for some extra documents and also check the intention of marriage through case documents.
In 2nd marriage they need for some extra documents , like divorce certificates ,
any child custody issue, they want to make sure no child custody problem is there.
They want to know the time of ending one marriage and new marriage, as you are marrying after 11 years of your first marriage so you are good to go.
They also want to verify if there are any claims whatsoever regarding first marriage .

all these things make 2nd marriage case a bit more focus. If you organize and present all documents in nice way, your case will be done faster than first marriage case.

As per your Application, you will receive correspondence from them, it is still not something to worry about as you applied in January 2019.

Yes for Pakistani culture they consider wife older than husband as a question to ask. They will ask about it. and the answer can be anything , even a dumb answer is enough . as they just want to know that you both know that wife is elder. lol

anyway , you are good to go. no need to worry

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
There is nothing as bad in second marriage when it comes to Spousal Sponsorship, In the 2nd marriages cases the Immigration only go to ask for some extra documents and also check the intention of marriage through case documents.
In 2nd marriage they need for some extra documents , like divorce certificates ,
any child custody issue, they want to make sure no child custody problem is there.
They want to know the time of ending one marriage and new marriage, as you are marrying after 11 years of your first marriage so you are good to go.
They also want to verify if there are any claims whatsoever regarding first marriage .

all these things make 2nd marriage case a bit more focus. If you organize and present all documents in nice way, your case will be done faster than first marriage case.

As per your Application, you will receive correspondence from them, it is still not something to worry about as you applied in January 2019.

Yes for Pakistani culture they consider wife older than husband as a question to ask. They will ask about it. and the answer can be anything , even a dumb answer is enough . as they just want to know that you both know that wife is elder. lol

anyway , you are good to go. no need to worry

Thanks alot, i really appreciate your support :) hopefully i get my case done faster as my job and my son's education suffer every time when we go to Pakistan and live there with him for few months in summer holidays which is not easy for me and my son :( Hopefully there will be no interview as it delay the process :(

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Thanks alot, i really appreciate your support :) hopefully i get my case done faster as my job and my son's education suffer every time when we go to Pakistan and live there with him for few months in summer holidays which is not easy for me and my son :( Hopefully there will be no interview as it delay the process :(
hopefully it wil be faster. no worry

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
Hi everyone. My file transfered to LVO about 3 months ago. I received an email from CIC that after 6th march they will send me an email that will tell me on which date my application will b completed approx. Did anyone else received any mail like this?

ns85

Mar 3, 2019
You may or may not get interview depending on your case. The average processing time is 12 months. This is from the date you submit your application. Currently Pakistani applications are sent to London Visa Office which is the worst visa office. If yours got sent somewhere else then you may get lucky and be done quicker.
Thanks for the response. Mine is on transit to IRCC office in Islamabad. Not sure if it's usually forwarded to London office after or if this is the VO which is dealing with it?

Staying positive. Hope everyone is united with their spouse soon!

ns85

Mar 3, 2019
Hi everyone. My file transfered to LVO about 3 months ago. I received an email from CIC that after 6th march they will send me an email that will tell me on which date my application will b completed approx. Did anyone else received any mail like this?
Yes. I believe everyone got that email. Although I don't see a status bar yet.

zr334

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
Shukkar Alhumdulillah application updated we are processing background checks .
App received 2 jan 2018
file transfer to lvo march 2018
lvo starts april 2018
medical pass march 2018
add doc and pcc march 2018
add doc oct 2018
pre arrival feb 2019
bgc starts march 2019

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Thanks for the response. Mine is on transit to IRCC office in Islamabad. Not sure if it's usually forwarded to London office after or if this is the VO which is dealing with it?

Staying positive. Hope everyone is united with their spouse soon!
How do you know it's going to Islamabad? This is the first I heard. All apps go to LVO.

HannahZM

Aug 27, 2018
Shukkar Alhumdulillah application updated we are processing background checks .
App received 2 jan 2018
file transfer to lvo march 2018
lvo starts april 2018
medical pass march 2018
add doc and pcc march 2018
add doc oct 2018
pre arrival feb 2019
bgc starts march 2019
what does pre arrival mean? How come BGC starts after pre arrival date? I don't get how the system works ?

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Also I have 2 concerns:

2nd: i am 5 years older then my current husband but physically i look younger then him, is that a problem?Please help me, this waiting is so stressful. I explained everything in my cover letter that i attached and its signed by both of us together. we also attached all the required proof of marriage (even though it was a small and simple ceremony due to family reason) ,NADRA registration of Nikkah as well.

Its the same story here. I am a man raising my 10 year daughter alone in Canada. I have the sole custody of the child and got married after 11 years. My wife is divorced too and she was married for 3 years. We met through our parents who set an account in getrishta. We talked for few months and then got married in December 2018 when I went to Pakistan after getting visa. I work with the government and also in touch with university as I have done PhD in Engineering. Its not easy for me to travel and meet her due to work. I have provided them detailed paper documents such as Urdu nikahnama, translated copy of Urdu nikahnama and notorized, marriage certificate, boarding pass, travel tickets, hotel receipts, provided communications in social media, greetings in social media from friends, relatives, colleagues, government stamped invitation letter from her parent that I used to get Pakistan visa to get married, health insurance where I have included my wife, financial support copies when I sent her money , lots of pictures of wedding, reception, ruksathi, outings pics with families.. Its a true genuine relationship and the supporting paers are all there to validate it. If still they give trouble then I don't know what to say..