+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ns85

Mar 3, 2019
Are you at the end of the process? Did you receive PPR and send your passport? I'm bit confused.
I am confused myself. I applied in Nov/2018. No I haven't received PPR yet which is why I asked initial question....because everyone keeps talking about the London Office.

zainabejaz

Jan 17, 2019
pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Doc's Request.
19th december
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
File Transfer...
17-01-2019
Med's Request
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Does anyone here knows is it safe to go for x-ray in medical if you are 7 month pregnant.
Appreciate the positive response.
Thanks
definitely not , they don't do x-ray if the girl is pregnant !

zainabejaz

Jan 17, 2019
pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Doc's Request.
19th december
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
File Transfer...
17-01-2019
Med's Request
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Its the same story here. I am a man raising my 10 year daughter alone in Canada. I have the sole custody of the child and got married after 11 years. My wife is divorced too and she was married for 3 years. We met through our parents who set an account in getrishta. We talked for few months and then got married in December 2018 when I went to Pakistan after getting visa. I work with the government and also in touch with university as I have done PhD in Engineering. Its not easy for me to travel and meet her due to work. I have provided them detailed paper documents such as Urdu nikahnama, translated copy of Urdu nikahnama and notorized, marriage certificate, boarding pass, travel tickets, hotel receipts, provided communications in social media, greetings in social media from friends, relatives, colleagues, government stamped invitation letter from her parent that I used to get Pakistan visa to get married, health insurance where I have included my wife, financial support copies when I sent her money , lots of pictures of wedding, reception, ruksathi, outings pics with families.. Its a true genuine relationship and the supporting paers are all there to validate it. If still they give trouble then I don't know what to say..
thats not a problem ! you ll be granted PR for your wife, just that they might send you PFL (procedural fairness letter) in which they ask you questions regarding your case !
or may be an interview ! or may be nothing .

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
I am confused myself. I applied in Nov/2018. No I haven't received PPR yet which is why I asked initial question....because everyone keeps talking about the London Office.
So you applied for spousal sponsorship? Are you sponsor? Where did you guys send the initial application?

ns85

Mar 3, 2019
So you applied for spousal sponsorship? Are you sponsor? Where did you guys send the initial application?
Yes. I am the sponsor....sponsoring my wife under spousal category Outland. We sent it to Sydney NS from Canada.
I am also her rep hence keeping track of things

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Yes. I am the sponsor....sponsoring my wife under spousal category Outland. We sent it to Sydney NS from Canada.
I am also her rep hence keeping track of things
Ok good.

Now tell me what did u send to Islamabad through VFS? :rolleyes::)

zr334

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
what does pre arrival mean? How come BGC starts after pre arrival date? I don't get how the system works ?
pre arrival means applicant eligibility passed bgc starts mean they start yr security check and criminality after this passport request
by the this is to all that i received again medical request???
i dnt knw y the ask again for medical even 10 days left for my medical expiry??

shah87

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Have you done your biometrics yet? If yes, then that must have been transmitted from islamabad to IRCC.....

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
Received email from ircc that my progress bar is ready to view but i can not see any progress bar on my account. Does anyone else face such issue. Plz share. Thanks