AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
thanks a lot sister. hopefully everyone get through with this process quickly. InshALLAH
InshaAllah soon u LL hear something good soon too ... U help others n clear the confusions of ppl here replys very fast Soo Allah LL help u too inshaAllah :)

Reactions: Sufia114

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
hi guys im in processing on submitting the sponsorship application for my husband, i just had a few questions:

what is a civil union certificate/document issued to principal applicant?

and for police certificate under checklist its asking to write the name of the country where u currently live n have lived for last six months and the country where u have lived since 18 or most of ur life. now my husband have lived in UK for past 6 years but he has now moved to pk for good since our wedding in dec, so it has not been 6 months for him yet in pk, but he lived in pk for most of his life so does he write pakistan for both options? he has applied for the uk police certificate as well already

and what is proof of past cohabitation if u r not living together now but at one time in the past u did? i lived with my husband for 2 months after the wedding so r they asking for proof of that?

under imm 5532 there is a question- if u r not living together now if u visited each other during the relationship. I answered no to that but my frnd said to answer yes so im confused what should i write under the explanation why i have not visited my husband i mean i just came back from pk.

another question under imm 5532 what do i write under who performed the ceremonies like our mehndi, barat n reception events

n for is there more info u wish to share to support ur relationship..im not sure what exactly i should put down here

mishalk

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
March 14th Applicant. Going to be almost a year but no update so far. Looks like they haven't even touched our cases yet.
Inshallah you will hear something soon!
You’re already at the 12 month mark, have you contacted LVO yet about the stage ur application is in?

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018

HannahZM

Aug 27, 2018
March 14th Applicant. Going to be almost a year but no update so far. Looks like they haven't even touched our cases yet.
I think They usually reply/approve very last minute. One of the applicant from morroco got her PR just a couple days before the date her application started.

I am hoping same for us. InshAllah!
Gotta wait, still have 10 days, anything can happen.

HannahZM

Aug 27, 2018
I think They usually reply/approve very last minute. One of the applicant from morroco got her PR just a couple days before the date her application started.

I am hoping same for us. InshAllah!
Gotta wait, still have 10 days, anything can happen.
It took exactly 12month for her

ns85

Mar 3, 2019
Hello everyone,
I am new here and trying to make sense of the process.
Anyone know how long it takes to get an interview call or PPR after your application is sent to a local VAC?
Also does it matter which location it is sent to?
I am seeing mixed responses all over this website.

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Hello everyone,
Anyone know how long it takes to get an interview call or PPR after your application is sent to a local VAC?
You may or may not get interview depending on your case. The average processing time is 12 months. This is from the date you submit your application. Currently Pakistani applications are sent to London Visa Office which is the worst visa office. If yours got sent somewhere else then you may get lucky and be done quicker.

Shahwaqas

Jan 19, 2019
Hiii I sponsor my wife she is in Pakistan I sponsor her 2018 August my case is right now in LVO when I sponsor her that time I was pr in canada yesterday I got citizinship Canadian do I need inform to LVO change my status or where and how thanks

Shahwaqas

Jan 19, 2019
Hello everyone,