+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

FAIZAQURBAN

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
They are currently doing june applicants lots of june receiving PPR and final stage correspondence from last week.
If ur husband BGC started then may be this week he will receive a pre arrival follow by PPR.
Beginning of BGC for june 2017 applicants means he is done.

For new applicants BGC is not their final stage as new pattern emerges in new applications where most of them get BGC in early stages.
My husband has visited Malyasia and thailand 7 to 8 times .

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
My husband has visited Malyasia and thailand 7 to 8 times .
If these are short visits less than 6 monyhs then it doesnt count, 2ndly malaysia and thailand are not listed as notorious countries. Thst is why visiting them is not of any problem.
BGC has an aim to check criminality of a person and for that they check what kind of places he goes to.
If a person has visits to countries like syria, iraq, mexico or afghanistan. Then these are alerting. Even if it for short time. Other than this , there is no effects of travel history on BGC.

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
I dono about that, I just kinda sat here quietly now after receiving the same email that I got months back lol. Submitted updated communication and visit photos. Now I know I did everything I possibly could from my end, rest whatever is meant to be. It all depends who ends up handling your case I guess..for that they have to open them first..meeting MP tomorrow I'll tell you how it goes. I'm not going to bother emailing them either. Just pointless and builds more tension..now I'll simply wait.
Don't be disappointed , currently june are getting responses more. Hopefully in june first week july will turn around.
You are july ir august.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
If these are short visits less than 6 monyhs then it doesnt count, 2ndly malaysia and thailand are not listed as notorious countries. Thst is why visiting them is not of any problem.
BGC has an aim to check criminality of a person and for that they check what kind of places he goes to.
If a person has visits to countries like syria, iraq, mexico or afghanistan. Then these are alerting. Even if it for short time. Other than this , there is no effects of travel history on BGC.
what about BGC of a 28 years old girl who even doesn't go outside of her home city where she originally born...:p LVO still takes same amount of time checking her BGC and Criminality etc?:eek:

arslankhalid88

Apr 1, 2018
Don't be disappointed , currently june are getting responses more. Hopefully in june first week july will turn around.
You are july ir august.
I am march 2017 applicant, its over 5 months now my case is in BGC unfortunately
Got pre arrival services mail on 5 dec 2017
Since thn there is complete silence from cic end

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
I am march 2017 applicant, its over 5 months now my case is in BGC unfortunately
did u send email to LVO OR engage your MP?

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
At least you received the pre arrival letter which means you're good to go. I don't think the background check is in their hands after that. My brother in laws took a very long time because he had previously resided in Dubai, Pakistan and Canada. He had 2 student visas from Canada, US visas as well. So it really does depend, has your spouse travelled a lot?

arslankhalid88

Apr 1, 2018
At least you received the pre arrival letter which means you're good to go. I don't think the background check is in their hands after that. My brother in laws took a very long time because he had previously resided in Dubai, Pakistan and Canada. He had 2 student visas from Canada, US visas as well. So it really does depend, has your spouse travelled a lot?
Hmmm not a big travel history
My husband went to canada on studnt visa nd now havng PR he is havng US visa too but he never travelled much
How much time did your brother in law appliction took? On average

MaaD

May 24, 2018
Hi Guys,

You can add me to the Excel sheet too. I applied in September 2017, and they received my Application on September 8, 2017. On October 27, she was asked for Medical, police certificate and the Schedule Form A. On December 21, 2017 her application moved to LVO.

From the online tool it says, my wife's application has started processing on: December 29, 2017. But, no news till now. So I contacted LVO and got a response from them on May 21, 2018 that the 'application awaits a full review in London, Once this review has taken place, We will be in contact'

So, my basic question is, how much more time am I looking at here? Will my wife have to do another medical test?
Is there still a chance for her to be called for interview? In the Linked application, it says she does not need an interview (My case is pretty strong)
but after LVO review can she still be asked for an interview? I am going to Pakistan soon, so I will be with her. I hope her Visa arrives and I can take her back with me. Is this scenario possible by end of August?

Regards,

Frustrated.