07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
No for second time got requess from lvo.i think 2-3 weeks
usually its a good sign, 2nd med request usually comes towards the end of the process. but we dont know exactly how long they take after that, its different for everyone

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Hi,

I need some explanation regarding the updates I am getting on my spousal application lately. Following are the developments:

Application Package Sent to CPC-Mississauga: 5th October 2017
Acknowledgement Letter Received from CPC-M: 15th November 2017
Sponsor Eligibility Confirmation Received from CPC-M: 16th November 2017
Principal Applicant File linked to online account: 16th November 2017
Medical Request Received: 20th November 2017
Schedule-A and Police Certificate Request Received: 23rd November 2017
Medical Results passed update: 6th December 2017
Police Certificate and Schedule-A submitted online: 28th November 2017
Confirmation letter received from CPC-M that file is transmitted to LVO: 2 January 2018

now my question is what happens when the file is transferred to the LVO and approximately how long does it take to get processed. Also, will there be another medical request for my spouse?

Any feedback would be helpful.

Thanks.
hi i have added your stats to our spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/hklp8t5
can you provide the following info also so we can complete your entry

Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):

braveguy

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi,

I need some explanation regarding the updates I am getting on my spousal application lately. Following are the developments:

Application Package Sent to CPC-Mississauga: 5th October 2017
Acknowledgement Letter Received from CPC-M: 15th November 2017
Sponsor Eligibility Confirmation Received from CPC-M: 16th November 2017
Principal Applicant File linked to online account: 16th November 2017
Medical Request Received: 20th November 2017
Schedule-A and Police Certificate Request Received: 23rd November 2017
Medical Results passed update: 6th December 2017
Police Certificate and Schedule-A submitted online: 28th November 2017
Confirmation letter received from CPC-M that file is transmitted to LVO: 2 January 2018

now my question is what happens when the file is transferred to the LVO and approximately how long does it take to get processed. Also, will there be another medical request for my spouse?

Any feedback would be helpful.

Thanks.
Dont mind..but at least 6 7 months from now dear...

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
yes thats the one. Call goes to Montreal call centre:D
I called that number for a Voice Mail inquiry and looks like auto message voice reads the same as Indicated in our GCKey Account. No Difference :D:D:p:rolleyes:o_O

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Any insight guys? @MM345 any idea? Thanks.
@Pakbella and @humy.11.23
When you receive your PR this mean you become PR of Canada.PR is a document which will help you come.back to Canada but you can go to Pakistan anytime.
When the PR card arrives you can send it to him by courier or if some relative is going , he can take the card to him.

Remember few things,
Your spouse has to accumulate 1095 days to be eligible for Citizenship
He/she if spending alot of time outside can also create problem in renewal of his PR status in future. This is why CIC always asking PR and citizen to show letter of intent of living in Canada if a PR or citizen is living outside and sponsoring someone .you can understand the idea from it.

Yes he can go and come back anytime after he enter Canada for first time.and complete all the documentation of his first entry. He is clear now for Canadian govt to come and go.

The good idea is to spend time inside Canada till citizenship and less outside.
But he can come and go anytime without restriction. Its better to keep an excuse in pocket for rainy days.

You dont know when the law change

arsalmano

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Dear friends and members,

In order to clarify the queries and questions of all applicants who have sponsored their Pakistani Spouses living in Pakistan.
This is thread is to clarify the misconceptions about spousal sponsorships of Pakistani applicants.
Here are few important questions.

Top Questions

1) Which is my visa office Islamabad or London?
Ans: London is now Visa office for all family and Spousal sponsorships for Pakistan since August 2013.

website for the proof:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/london.asp

2) I am a 2012 applicant my visa office was Islamabad, where is my file now.
Ans: Again, all old cases have been transferred to London Visa Office. So your file is now at London. So dont worry about file. send queries to LVO not Islamabad.

3) I did not received any communication after CPC Mississauga approval where is my file?
Ans: London Visa Office

Islamabad is only responsible for visit and student visa.
Hello, I have a question for you. I'm in a process of sponsoring my wife from Pakistan. Since there is no minimum income requirement for the spousal sponsorship, which 1 of the 2 forms do I need to fill? The "FINANCIAL EVALUATION" FORM OR " SPONSORSHIP EVALUATION" FORM?

kmood

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Hello, Please update spreadsheet:

Medical Request: 21 March 2018
PCC & Schedule A Req : 21 March 2018
Nikkah only case
No second marriage

P.S have not received SA yet.Thanks

Reactions: posse

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
@Pakbella and @humy.11.23
When you receive your PR this mean you become PR of Canada.PR is a document which will help you come.back to Canada but you can go to Pakistan anytime.
When the PR card arrives you can send it to him by courier or if some relative is going , he can take the card to him.

Remember few things,
Your spouse has to accumulate 1095 days to be eligible for Citizenship
He/she if spending alot of time outside can also create problem in renewal of his PR status in future. This is why CIC always asking PR and citizen to show letter of intent of living in Canada if a PR or citizen is living outside and sponsoring someone .you can understand the idea from it.

Yes he can go and come back anytime after he enter Canada for first time.and complete all the documentation of his first entry. He is clear now for Canadian govt to come and go.

The good idea is to spend time inside Canada till citizenship and less outside.
But he can come and go anytime without restriction. Its better to keep an excuse in pocket for rainy days.

You dont know when the law change
Thank you for the thorough response, ya he doesn't intend on staying there forever anyway just for a couple of months if needed and then move here.

rizwansadiq

Jan 7, 2018
Category........
FAM
Your work is pretty much done here. You just have to wait for the ppr now. It takes a few months.
They might ask you for additional documents if they are unclear about something. Otherwise its just waiting. Meanwhile check your GCkey and ecas.
Considering you're an october applicant. You shouldnt expect anything before may/june. Considering they are so slow these days
I really appreciate your feedback :)

pluspc

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Hello - asking for a friend here who does not want to create an account lol!
For people who received their second medical examination request and then the visa was issued: how long did you had before you make an entry? I mean I know it is 1 year from your second medical exam to land in Canada, but is it possible that there was a time limit on the visa issued?

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Please Guide,

I have to upload 2 Police Character Certificate (PCC) in Gckey. Do I have to upload both PCC one by one or In one PDF file I have to save both the PCC and then upload the file ???

Pakbella

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
1-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2016
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 23-Nov-2016
I will still be in Canada during that time period so I'll just mail it to him. Any idea how long it usually takes to arrive home ?
He needs pr card to re enter Canada.
He needs to wait for the PR card, he cannot leave the country without PR card. Even if you mail him, there would be no "exit" showing on his card, which can cause trouble when he tries to come back in.
Thanks for the feedback guys but im still confused. So we cant mail the PR card to him if the person is back to pakistan? He has to stay for 60 days?? Getting different responses here.. any clarity would be great thanks