+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Lysa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Your file has moved to LVO without medical and PCC request? Did you submit both of then upfront?
No i didnt i just sent the app and all then i got sA from mississauga and request for sch A and after thwt at the end of jan i got e nail saying its transfered to Lvo.

Pakbella

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
1-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2016
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 23-Nov-2016
Hi everyone. I have a question if somone has any knowledge please shed some light. Our application recently got approved and im travelling with my husband soon.
Question is Can he make an entry in Canada and visit pakistan again in a few days (for business purpose)?? Or does he need to wait for 60 days there until he gets his PR card in the mail before he could fly again? Thanx in advance.
Any insight guys? @MM345 any idea? Thanks.

Reactions: humy.11.23

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
I am also curious about this, whoever knows please answer.

Question is Can he make an entry in Canada and visit pakistan again in a few days (for business purpose)?? Or does he need to wait for 60 days there until he gets his PR card in the mail before he could fly again?

To add to this. My husband is in a similar situation where he wants to come to Canada for PR and leave the country within couple weeks, return to Pakistan where he needs to be for the remainder of the year for business purposes while visiting me in Canada every now and then.

Reactions: Pakbella

Eng_Mtl

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Nomination.....
SA Email March 19, 2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hello Everyone,

Do you guys know the photo specification for PR Visa stamping ? Since we are going for the PR spousal interview to Islamabad, would be best to take photos with us in case they would give us VISA on spot.

Thanks

Reactions: AHC

rizwansadiq

Jan 7, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hi,

I need some explanation regarding the updates I am getting on my spousal application lately. Following are the developments:

Application Package Sent to CPC-Mississauga: 5th October 2017
Acknowledgement Letter Received from CPC-M: 15th November 2017
Sponsor Eligibility Confirmation Received from CPC-M: 16th November 2017
Principal Applicant File linked to online account: 16th November 2017
Medical Request Received: 20th November 2017
Schedule-A and Police Certificate Request Received: 23rd November 2017
Medical Results passed update: 6th December 2017
Police Certificate and Schedule-A submitted online: 28th November 2017
Confirmation letter received from CPC-M that file is transmitted to LVO: 2 January 2018

now my question is what happens when the file is transferred to the LVO and approximately how long does it take to get processed. Also, will there be another medical request for my spouse?

Any feedback would be helpful.

Thanks.

Reactions: braveguy

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Hi,

I need some explanation regarding the updates I am getting on my spousal application lately. Following are the developments:

Confirmation letter received from CPC-M that file is transmitted to LVO: 2 January 2018

now my question is what happens when the file is transferred to the LVO and approximately how long does it take to get processed. Also, will there be another medical request for my spouse?

Thanks.
Your work is pretty much done here. You just have to wait for the ppr now. It takes a few months.
They might ask you for additional documents if they are unclear about something. Otherwise its just waiting. Meanwhile check your GCkey and ecas.
Considering you're an october applicant. You shouldnt expect anything before may/june. Considering they are so slow these days

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Hello Everyone,

Do you guys know the photo specification for PR Visa stamping ? Since we are going for the PR spousal interview to Islamabad, would be best to take photos with us in case they would give us VISA on spot.

Thanks
i would suggest you go on to CIC website and find out ..

few people did go to their interviews recently, and i remember someone mentioning the size of these pictures ..

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Hi,

Thanks.
Shouldn't request anything now unless the medical expires only then you redo it. I'm an early July applicant and I haven't heard anything yet, background check hasn't started either according to GC.