+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
I got an email they received my application on 22/03/2018

No approvals yet. When will i get that?

Thanks
If you are referring to receiving PR then I'll just put it this way, like myself do not be anxious and check constantly lol. It is going to take its sweet time and it's also hard to predict exactly when. I would say if you're lucky then 6-7 months otherwise upto 12 months generally speaking. Mines almost been 9 months. Other than that if everything is fine they don't email you telling you that they will continue the process. Acknowledgment letter means it's fine usually. Medicals, sponsor eligibility, additional documents uploading, file transfer is pretty quick within 2 months time usually and after that is the part where you wait and do nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: khancanada

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Thanks alot @posse. I greatly appreciate your response. This is why this forum is made so we can help each other out.
And @khancanada, i think all questions can be directed to Immigration Canada. But this forum is made for us folks to communicate and share experiences and make our life easy. Plus im not in canada to make the 1800 call. Please let people (who actually have similar experience or knowledge) answer questions. It saves us all time from reading irrelevant posts as well.
Thanks. Peace. ✌
Hey, so for everyone inquiring, I called them. You CAN leave Canada immediately. It will NOT change your status and the PR card will be mailed to the address regardless however, sending the card by mail or a person is highly not suggested as if they see it they will seize the card and doubt your intentions as well. You must get a travel document (PRTD) from a visa office of the country you are residing which should be easy as you are a PR at the time. The time it takes to receive the card via mail is 57days from the landing date. A suggestion would be to find out the information from the closest visa office (how long it'll take to get the travel document, requirements etc). Hope this helps.

Pakbella

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
1-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2016
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 23-Nov-2016
Hey, so for everyone inquiring, I called them. You CAN leave Canada immediately. It will NOT change your status and the PR card will be mailed to the address regardless however, sending the card by mail or a person is highly not suggested as if they see it they will seize the card and doubt your intentions as well. You must get a travel document (PRTD) from a visa office of the country you are residing which should be easy as you are a PR at the time. The time it takes to receive the card via mail is 57days from the landing date. A suggestion would be to find out the information from the closest visa office (how long it'll take to get the travel document, requirements etc). Hope this helps.
Thanks alot. Thats very helpful. I actually did get my clarification thanks to this forum and people like you :) May Allah reward u all.

Reactions: humy.11.23

FAIZAQURBAN

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Hello. I need help to order notes. There is a new form to order notes. It has 5 section the first one is the designated representatives information and the second is Applicants information third is for related individuals information do i have to fill the sponsors information in the third section?plz guide me

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Hello. I need help to order notes. There is a new form to order notes. It has 5 section the first one is the designated representatives information and the second is Applicants information third is for related individuals information do i have to fill the sponsors information in the third section?plz guide me
I recently ordered them, if you check the link for the applications there are step by step instructions along with the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zLM1Z1qOBPSwGS9DOfkPRpXY4sLWD6PBr2s5LSBmmfY/htmlview#

Last edited:

Neno.m

Mar 23, 2018
Hi,
I am a September applicant. My application started processing on 15th January and the status shows my medical has been received. Before my application was submitted medical was done and also police report was submitted. How long now as I'm reading average time is 6-7 months..

Reactions: Amna1997

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Hi,
I am a September applicant. My application started processing on 15th January and the status shows my medical has been received. Before my application was submitted medical was done and also police report was submitted. How long now as I'm reading average time is 6-7 months..
Yup pretty much. As I mentioned before if you're lucky then 6-7 months from the date they received the application. Otherwise from what I have noticed generally 8 to 10 months. Mine has almost been 9 months, hopefully I'll hear something..

Neno.m

Mar 23, 2018
Yup pretty much. As I mentioned before if you're lucky then 6-7 months from the date they received the application. Otherwise from what I have noticed generally 8 to 10 months. Mine has almost been 9 months, hopefully I'll hear something..
InshaAllah..

Abubakarbutt602

Sep 9, 2017
how ur concluding that you will receive PPR by Apr 15th?

Which month / year applicant you are ?
Can't find you in spreadsheet?
I have got medical request from lvo on 15th March and I will have re medical on 28th so I think ppr come under 3 weeks of medical because many people in spreadsheet got it under 3 weeks

Neno.m

Mar 23, 2018
I was wondering if the this average time of 7 months or 12 months is after our application start processing in VO or should be consider the the time when our applications were submitted in Mississauga office?

Amna1997

Jan 14, 2018
I was wondering if the this average time of 7 months or 12 months is after our application start processing in VO or should be consider the the time when our applications were submitted in Mississauga office?
It’s Up to 12 from the day it’s recieved in Mississauga and after LVO should be 7-8 months I think

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
I actually received an email asking me to fill that form and email it back to them for notes. They told me the first section -representative is for my information and the second for my spouse I assume the others are for related individuals being sponsored I am not sure but they asked me to just fill the first two.