+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

fatima.rizwan

Jul 19, 2017
They replied to our first PFL's response after 17 days of submitting the documents. They responded with a second PFL. We submitted again and 23 days have passed and no response. I ordered notes couple of days ago. Lvo sucks big time!!! My frustration is beyond anyone's imagination right now:mad::mad::mad::mad: Dil ker raha desi galiyaan likh k uski certified transaltion bhaijoon english main lvo ko. Pta nhi konsa mardood august 2016 applications ka incharge hy....so raha pta ni kaha:mad:
Zaror bhejyn or hum sub Aug 2016 walon ki taraf se b. Hum sub k signature b include kijiye ga

Reactions: Faheempk

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
I have english one, we need english one for application not the urdu one.
You make absolute sense but in our case they asked for Urdu nikkah nama specifically and it's certified translation through PFL. May be it was a special treatment to me only but english nikkah nama didn't do much for the A...Holes

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Zaror bhejyn or hum sub Aug 2016 walon ki taraf se b. Hum sub k signature b include kijiye ga
Honestly there should be some kinda protest against LVO. Nothing against 2017 applicants-------but it appears as their staff is focusing on 2017 applications now and couple of 2015 and some of us from 2016 have been forgotten totally. Itni be kiya travel history check kr rahay hmari aur background checks. 2 years to petty criminals ka background check kernay main be nhi lgtay. Meri purani company kay driver ko 28 days main multiple visit visa mil gya hay Canada ka jiska siray say koe hay hi nhi Canada main:eek: I am so surprised to see his visa stamped in Passport. He still works as driver in Saudi Arabia on minimal salaryo_O

Roel 1992

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
My file is in lvo .. they asked me the additional documents.. and i will send it soon asap.. but what the next step guys?? Ktna time len gy ye ab ?

zaria

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
They replied to our first PFL's response after 17 days of submitting the documents. They responded with a second PFL. We submitted again and 23 days have passed and no response. I ordered notes couple of days ago. Lvo sucks big time!!! My frustration is beyond anyone's imagination right now:mad::mad::mad::mad: Dil ker raha desi galiyaan likh k uski certified transaltion bhaijoon english main lvo ko. Pta nhi konsa mardood august 2016 applications ka incharge hy....so raha pta ni kaha:mad:
@Aryan007 i totally agreed with u
and u r also august 2016 applicant i also applied in fuckin august 2016
seriously m with u write it down all swearing even m gonna add lil bit more bad words
now m 110% sure u and me has same officer
muje tou bus aik PFL aya tha october mein abhi tak usi ka ans ni aya
bht hi manhoos officer hai hamara trust me

Reactions: fatima.rizwan

zaria

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Honestly there should be some kinda protest against LVO. Nothing against 2017 applicants-------but it appears as their staff is focusing on 2017 applications now and couple of 2015 and some of us from 2016 have been forgotten totally. Itni be kiya travel history check kr rahay hmari aur background checks. 2 years to petty criminals ka background check kernay main be nhi lgtay. Meri purani company kay driver ko 28 days main multiple visit visa mil gya hay Canada ka jiska siray say koe hay hi nhi Canada main:eek: I am so surprised to see his visa stamped in Passport. He still works as driver in Saudi Arabia on minimal salaryo_O
we are in the same boat and having same laziest officer
dua hi hai ab tou khuda say hamari sun lay or direct visas ajaein

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Guys chill. If it makes you any better, I'm December 2015 applicant and BGC went in progress in June 2017. Trust me when I say I understand your frustrations. But after a while, you'll resort to only praying because that's all what we can do at this point.

Hang in there!

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
Hey,
I have received the COPR, and I will be travelling to Canada tomorrow. Does anyone know what type of questions the immigration officer asks at the airport when I arrive? Also, can someone tell me what documents I should keep at hand?
Hi guys i just got PPR request. December 2016 applicant. Remed was done on Nov 14. Please update the spread sheet. Thanks everyone for the great help. I will still be answering the questions from other fellow members. Good luck everyone!
Received passport today from VSF karachi after 9 day
Got my passport and copr. One more question what is medical surveillance document?
Congrats to all, updated!

Reactions: avatarkyoshi

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
Hello, every body,

I was wondering we received a remedial request from CIC. My wife is pregnant since about two months ago.
Can anyone tell me what would happen to x-ray? Anyone going through the same situation please share your experience.
Thanks
When did you get the re-med request and when is her appointment? Please let me know so I can update the spreadsheet; thanks.

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
Hello Admin,
I want to add myself in spreadsheet.
Application received 07-july-17
Acknowledgement 12-Aug-17
Sponsorship approval 22-August-17
Medical passed 29-Aug-17
Pcc, wedding photos, nikahnama requested 31-Aug-17
Docs Submitted 13-Sept-17
Filed transferred to LVO 18-Sept-17
We've Started processing ur application 25-Sept.
Since then silence.
Please provide the following info:

Applicant city:
Are you the sponsor:
Is the sponsor a Canadian citizen or PR:
Is the sponsor the husband or the wife:
Medical request date:
Medical performed date:
Review of eligibility in progress date:
Rukhsati performed (Y/N):
Nikkah only case (Y/N):
Second marriage for PA or sponsor (Y/N):

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
Hey Guys how much time it takes to get all the paper work sorted out when you land at Toronto or any other airport? I am asking coz i need to select a flight with less or more connection time. Please let me know

Pakbella

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
1-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2016
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 23-Nov-2016
Hey Guys how much time it takes to get all the paper work sorted out when you land at Toronto or any other airport? I am asking coz i need to select a flight with less or more connection time. Please let me know
It took me good 2 hours or more to connect to next flight. And I was not even travelling for the first time. Security checks, long walks, and then baggage claim (rule) to transfer for next connection. If its ur first time and u have to go through immigration offficer.. I would suggest leaving min. 3-4+ hours in between before any connections. Also its winter time, flights do arrive late sometimes. Good luck!

Reactions: avatarkyoshi

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
It took me good 2 hours or more to connect to next flight. And I was not even travelling for the first time. Security checks, long walks, and then baggage claim (rule) to transfer for next connection. If its ur first time and u have to go through immigration offficer.. I would suggest leaving min. 3-4+ hours in between before any connections. Also its winter time, flights do arrive late sometimes. Good luck!
Thank you!

l992

Apr 21, 2016
My khala and family, two phophos ONLY, one taya ONLY .. rest were family friends .. attended only .. rest of my family is all over the world .. not comparin but just lettin u know that sometimes u hv to think abt urself than others .. Nikkah cases get asked a lot of questions .. so start preparin to prove that ur going to have a full weddin in canada/pakistan once visa is received .. start thinkin abt it .. good luck ..
I understand your personal perspective but, everyone has their own situations and matters to consider. Every family and person is different.
I am fully ready to answer all questions and so is my spouse - for us, our families matter more than enough to be there.
We are not a "nikah only" couple at the moment. Mehdi, Baraat, Nikah, Rukhsati, Valima - every ceremony has been completed since 10 months. I have all the proofs in the world to provide.

Reactions: AHC and khancanada