+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Zinatafrin

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

thanks for ur words i am thankful to u and all brothers and sisters which pray for me the reason of refusal is that

1- why i didnt try to visit my family if my case was late
2- why i did not visit family on birth of my daughter

i want to ask
should i do apeal
or reapply
a friend told me that if they refuse my apeal my wife cant sponsor me again ?
plz tell me what i can do now thanks

just tell me, if they raised it as query? or directly rejected?

Zinatafrin

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Can some expert please assist me?

is it necessary for my husband to visit me in canada during my child birth while the case is under process? Although i have my mother and elder brothers are living with me here. I am even comfortable to wait until the Confirmation of PR of my husband, so he can come here for permanent stay. The case has already fwd to LVO on 18-Sept-17.

I am afraid after reading such refusal posts above.

please guide plz

Regards
Zinat
Whatsapp 00923452370011

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
********* May, 2017 Applicants Get Ready *********

I applied in May,2017 and I have a kind of good news that after 4 months of silence in LVO, today there is a change CIC account .

It changed from "No document required..." to " We required some documents to process your application....".

I am happy that at least they opened my application. we have not received any email yet. I will update you as soon as i would have it .
hi there,
check your ECAS for you and for your partner and see what does it say about the date they started processing your application in LVO.
1st date was when they originaly started it and then it changes to another date by LVO. so we need to see when did LVO recieved your app and when did they actually made a change on your mycic.
do update us. thanks

Child case

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Tell union council/ municipal corporation that lvo will not isuue letter directly to UC/MC. LVo has requested from you as you have applied for immigration not the UC/MC. Take a print out of the add doc request by lvo and give that to the UC or MC and request them for required documents or letter from them.
Yes right but when I requested them they provided all backup copies of applications and forms but letters were not available and they said we didn’t proceeded proceeding as divorces already done on 25/11 and application receipt on 12/4 so there were no mean abt reconciliation it’s already effected, so now I don’t have any option can any one have what of letter they issue for notice so that i see and find a way if possible else what I should I do plz suggest

muhammad092

Mar 9, 2017
Hello Admin,

I want to add myself in spreadsheet.

Application received 07-july-17

Acknowledgement 12-Aug-17

Sponsorship approval 22-August-17

Medical passed 29-Aug-17

Pcc, wedding photos, nikahnama requested 31-Aug-17

Docs Submitted 13-Sept-17

Filed transferred to LVO 18-Sept-17

We've Started processing ur application 25-Sept.

Since then silence.

Why didnt you submit your application with wedding photos and nikkah nama?

muhammad092

Mar 9, 2017
Hi guys, i have only the engish version of our nikkah nama? Does it works fine? I dont have the urdu one. We just filled out the english version of the nikkah nama.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Hi guys, i have only the engish version of our nikkah nama? Does it works fine? I dont have the urdu one. We just filled out the english version of the nikkah nama.
i also have only English, that is what i submitted also. i have not heard back anything yet because i only applied last month but as far as i know English only nikkah nama is fine. if they ask you to submit Urdu you can write a letter explaining that both English and Urdu are legal and we have a choice which one to use and you chose English etc etc

Reactions: muhammad092

muhammad092

Mar 9, 2017
i also have only English, that is what i submitted also. i have not heard back anything yet because i only applied last month but as far as i know English only nikkah nama is fine. if they ask you to submit Urdu you can write a letter explaining that both English and Urdu are legal and we have a choice which one to use and you chose English etc etc
Thankyou so much.

muhammad092

Mar 9, 2017
Does anybody knows what date to put in for arrange marriage? When was the first time you met in person section? I have known my wife from years. I dont know the exact date.

zaria

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
does anyone please advise how long LVO taking after PFL ...
already 20 days passed after due date and submitted reply 25 days ago
its really stressful getting day by day

fatima.rizwan

Jul 19, 2017
Does anybody knows what date to put in for arrange marriage? When was the first time you met in person section? I have known my wife from years. I dont know the exact date.
Like the date you saw each other. We wrote our nikah date because that’s when we physically saw each other

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
does anyone please advise how long LVO taking after PFL ...
already 20 days passed after due date and submitted reply 25 days ago
its really stressful getting day by day
They replied to our first PFL's response after 17 days of submitting the documents. They responded with a second PFL. We submitted again and 23 days have passed and no response. I ordered notes couple of days ago. Lvo sucks big time!!! My frustration is beyond anyone's imagination right now:mad::mad::mad::mad: Dil ker raha desi galiyaan likh k uski certified transaltion bhaijoon english main lvo ko. Pta nhi konsa mardood august 2016 applications ka incharge hy....so raha pta ni kaha:mad: