App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
LVO started processing my app on Oct13,2017 but still no update on mycic i hope they do everything quick

Reactions: khancanada

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Hi I requested for suggestion earlier and now again requesting to suggest if any one had same situation then plz guide me we have already waisted one week, my previous marraige notice of divorce were given on 25/11/13 and submitted request to union council on 12/4/14 and they issued certificate on 9/9/14. But they mentions same 25/11 date as effective and failure of reconciliation.

Now lvo didn’t ask abt this but ask to provide divorce certificate /divorce notice and 3 letters of union council, but I don’t have these 3 letters when I requested to union council they don’t have and they share copy of backup file with and said all done as process now I am stuck what to do neither they are ready provide any letter that mistake is from their side.

Secondly they ask more pictures outside marriage and communication as he stated that provided is limited so we have all these we can give them but how manage divorce issue as my certificate issue date is almost after 10 months and my second marriage date is December 2015, as they said clearly they will take decision based on our reply and proof so all of you guys plz share you halp and guidance which help me to satisfy Officer.
Thanks
I really don't understand once we are submitting our Divorce Certificate issue by relevant UC then why LVO asking for 3 divorce notices? What they want to see here. Now if u have the same date on ur divorce certificate which is Nov 25th, 2013 indicating your Divorce given date and then effectiveness and failure of reconciliation date is also Nov 25th, 2013 which is fine. UC works like that. This is their normal process. But your UC should issue you the copies of the 3 notices. If they are not providing you this means they either lost it or never issued these notices to other party. I don't know what to say here but you can go back to them and have them issue you a letter explaining the reason why they are not issuing you these notices, Lost ? or what? Write a detailed letter to LVO and explain your situation based on their letter. If UC refuse to issue you a letter then still you need to write a detail letter to LVO and explain your situation to convince them that UC is the one made the mistake not you.
Besides this, provide them pictures, communication between PA and Sponsor OR whatever proof of contact between you too. Video calls etc?
Seniors can also provide you some more details and advise here.

Child case

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Thanks for your advise, unfortunately union councils are not active and munciple. Corporation is saying that they need letter for immigration authorities to verify this certificate. In this condition I need help of seniors as my final decision is awaited now

Regards
Zohaib

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
My wife just did her medical in Sept and her appointment was at 10:00am. She reached there by 930am but she waited for an hour bcoz there were other people still waiting for their turn. She was called around 11:00am and her medical was done around 1:00pm. So give and take reach there half an hour early at least and make a margin of minimum of 3 hours for total medical process. So if your appointment is at 10am you will be free to go home by 1:00 but that is not final it can be little early or little late.
this is what i was looking for, thank you :)

fatima.rizwan

Jul 19, 2017
Hi guys i just got PPR request. December 2016 applicant. Remed was done on Nov 14. Please update the spread sheet. Thanks everyone for the great help. I will still be answering the questions from other fellow members. Good luck everyone!
Congratulations! :) when did you get DM

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Thanks for your advise, unfortunately union councils are not active and munciple. Corporation is saying that they need letter for immigration authorities to verify this certificate. In this condition I need help of seniors as my final decision is awaited now

Regards
Zohaib
Tell union council/ municipal corporation that lvo will not isuue letter directly to UC/MC. LVo has requested from you as you have applied for immigration not the UC/MC. Take a print out of the add doc request by lvo and give that to the UC or MC and request them for required documents or letter from them.

zaria

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
now we have to genuinely accepted this reality is august 2016 applicants officer is a dumb and laziest person ever.
MY God this is too much now ...
wake up officer please wake up...
please sub mil kay august 2016 applicants kay liye dil say dua kar do kay allah jee hmarai dua qabool karein or humaray spouses ko jaldi say jaldi visa dein. AMEEN
or baqi sub applicants kay liye bhi khuda tala asaani farmae Ameen.

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
Congratulations! :) when did you get DM
ECAS still shows in Process and i guess it will get updated today or tomorrow. My CIC account shows background in process and another line say we need more documents to process your application which i would assume is PPR i just got

Sadiifadii

Aug 6, 2016
ECAS still shows in Process and i guess it will get updated today or tomorrow. My CIC account shows background in process and another line say we need more documents to process your application which i would assume is PPR i just got
So u got ppr request? U said they need more documents?

Eng_Mtl

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Nomination.....
SA Email March 19, 2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hi Guys,

I have some questions regarding GCMS notes I received recently. There is a note from VO to have INTERVIEW RECOMMENDED but no reason is given. There seems to be no RED FLAG either in the notes. He outline the relationship, documents on file, no further document required but still interview ?

- Does anyone know how can we find out what triggered the interview requirement ?
- Is this because of 2nd marriage ALWAYS ?
- We have not received any date invite for the interview, but there is a deadline in GCMS notes till Jan 2018. Is this to take the decision for Eligibility or schedule interview ?

Last edited:

Zinatafrin

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hello Admin,

I want to add myself in spreadsheet.

Application received 07-july-17

Acknowledgement 12-Aug-17

Sponsorship approval 22-August-17

Medical passed 29-Aug-17

Pcc, wedding photos, nikahnama requested 31-Aug-17

Docs Submitted 13-Sept-17

Filed transferred to LVO 18-Sept-17

We've Started processing ur application 25-Sept.

Since then silence.