App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
Salam, I am sponsoring my wife. We got status updated "Decision made" a few days ago and today it has been mentioned on the portal that "We sent you correspondence on November 16, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible.". However we haven't received any email. Any one having the same experience or can you please suggest what to do? All of our correspondence has been via email and this is the only thing we haven't received yet. thank you
Also please tell us where do you stand. When did you apply? Are you talking about decision made on ECAS portal or mycic.

mahdi82

Nov 17, 2017
I got the same status and got Passport request in my CIC account. Check your online CIC account for any messages. You should have ppr letter and If you don't see any message in your CIC account call them ask them whats going on. Your time has been started from nov 16 to submit your passport(they give you 30 days only). You can't submit your passport wihtout passport request letter. So call them asap.
Thank you

mahdi82

Nov 17, 2017
Also please tell us where do you stand. When did you apply? Are you talking about decision made on ECAS portal or mycic.
I applied in April but the file was missing tax returns, so again submitted it on May 02nd, 2017. The decision made status is shown on myCIC.

Reactions: TM87

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
I applied in April but the file was missing tax returns, so again submitted it on May 02nd, 2017. The decision made status is shown on myCIC.
Hi Mahdi82,
First of all congrats & hopefully you will get PPR soon. I had the exact same issue as your, I initially applied in April,2017 but file returned because of missing tax documents and then reapplied on 9th May, 2017.
I just wanted to know if there was any change in your Mycic account (like background went in process or document request etc.) before this Decision Made change or any type of document request via email from LVO ?

I am asking because I curious to know how LVO is dealing with May,2017 applicants.

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
How do you upgrade via email. And how much difference in price. Plz guide as i usually travel through emirates
They send you an email before 48 hours to your departure and when you try to check in online they give you an option to upgrade promotion there. Thats how i get it every-time. Make sure you are registered at emirates website

Reactions: MianMA

mahdi82

Nov 17, 2017
Hi Mahdi82,
First of all congrats & hopefully you will get PPR soon. I had the exact same issue as your, I initially applied in April,2017 but file returned because of missing tax documents and then reapplied on 9th May, 2017.
I just wanted to know if there was any change in your Mycic account (like background went in process or document request etc.) before this Decision Made change or any type of document request via email from LVO ?

I am asking because I curious to know how LVO is dealing with May,2017 applicants.
Thank you, CIC Mississauga asked 2 times schedule A form (each time pointing a different thing), police certificate and additional pictures and then file was transferred on 2nd October to LVO and status changed to "We have started processing" on October 16th. So far there has been nothing mentioned about background checking and just 2 days back the status is challenged to "we have sent you correspondence on Nov. 16"; but I have checked mine and my spouse's emails however there is no email from their side. This makes me bit worried as nothing like this happened in my own immigration, nor we have missed any email for my spouse?
Any one have the idea/experience that whether they send a letter for PRR through regular postal mail or it's always emails? Secondly, if I don't receive an email/mail in the next week, should I contact LVO or CIC Mississauga? I plan to contact through their Web form or there is any email that can help? Any help and sharing your experiences will be highly appreciated please.

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
Thank you, CIC Mississauga asked 2 times schedule A form (each time pointing a different thing), police certificate and additional pictures and then file was transferred on 2nd October to LVO and status changed to "We have started processing" on October 16th. So far there has been nothing mentioned about background checking and just 2 days back the status is challenged to "we have sent you correspondence on Nov. 16"; but I have checked mine and my spouse's emails however there is no email from their side. This makes me bit worried as nothing like this happened in my own immigration, nor we have missed any email for my spouse?
Any one have the idea/experience that whether they send a letter for PRR through regular postal mail or it's always emails? Secondly, if I don't receive an email/mail in the next week, should I contact LVO or CIC Mississauga? I plan to contact through their Web form or there is any email that can help? Any help and sharing your experiences will be highly appreciated please.
Hi Mahdi82,

Thanks for your reply. In my case complete silence from LVO so far. My application transferred to LOV on July17th and its been showing in process since July 20th. Finger crossed for may applicants and hope the rest of us would also get DM soon.

mux

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Hi Mahdi82,
If you have mentioned the email address on the form then you authorizing IRCC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail. You should contact LVO right away and email address is LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca. You can also call IRCC and number is +1-888-242-2100(Monday-Friday).

I would suggest your to check your online account first because all the request from IRCC received there.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Salam, I am sponsoring my wife. We got status updated "Decision made" a few days ago and today it has been mentioned on the portal that "We sent you correspondence on November 16, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible.". However we haven't received any email. Any one having the same experience or can you please suggest what to do? All of our correspondence has been via email and this is the only thing we haven't received yet. thank you
Email LVO or inquire through sponsors Member of Parliament office. Can u plz provide the following info to be added to the spreadsheet:

Application received in Mississauga date:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Sponsor Approval Date:
Medical and Police Request Date:
Medical performed date:
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC):
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):
Review of submitted document Date (MYCIC):
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC):
Additional document request date:
Additional documents that are requested:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):
Interview Date:
Decision Made Date:
Passport Request Date:

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
are you doing any follow up with LVO? as compare to others why they are taking too much time for your BGC?
Of course I am but after two years of waiting, you learn to be patient. No I don't know why it's taking so long.

sunshine01

Nov 15, 2017
Hi guys i am a May 2017 applicant. I just checked on Friday and it says decision made for my case. However i have no received any email yet ? My file said in processing from october 13, 2017