+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Im January 2017 applicant im really upset right now im in pakistan with my husband and he is leaving to UAE on 8th oct while he wants me to stay back with his parents. Its making me really stressful cuz i owe a car and student loan in canada but i cant convince my inlaws they simply dont understand the Canadian life style. I know i shouldnt be talking about my personal issues here but this process is making my married life complicated.
Hey I am sorry the process and your in laws are causing you stress. If you do not want to live with the in laws you have the right to come back. If you want to avoid confrontation just tell them for sponsorship purposes it is advised you stay in Canada which isn't entirely wrong. Your husband should understand. Again it sucks that your relationship should suffer because of the very thing that is supposed to make it stronger. All the best.

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
I had a lot of things requested. These were the additional documents they asked for.

 Police Certificate: Updated certificate from Pakistan

 Schedule A: You have not listed any education since 09/2012 on Question 7 of your Schedule A. However, you list your current activity as a student from 06/2009 to date on Question 8 of the form. Please provide an updated form listing all activities from the age of 18 to date on Question 8. Please list each specific activity on a separate line and do not leave any gaps in the information provided.

 Communication, proof: Evidence of communication with your sponsor since the submission of your application such as internet chat records. Please ensure that the records clearly indicate that the communication was between you and your sponsor. Do not provide screenshots of phone calls.

 Communication, proof: Passport stamps, photos and travel itineraries if your sponsor has visited you since the submission of your application.

 Communication, proof: Additional photos showing you together with your sponsor after your marriage.

 Marriage photos: Additional wedding photos including pictures of Rukhsati and photos showing you and your sponsor together in the presence of guests during the marriage and Walima ceremonies.

 Client Information: Please explain how your family and the family of your sponsor were connected before your marriage.
That is alot of stufff requested. WOW.

I wonder how you answer this?
 Communication, proof: Evidence of communication with your sponsor since the submission of your application such as internet chat records. Please ensure that the records clearly indicate that the communication was between you and your sponsor. Do not provide screenshots of phone calls.

You must have patience big time to answer so many things at the same time.

Reactions: Jiyasohaib

Jiyasohaib

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017

I know hey tell me about it. It was very time consuming to answer all these questions. On top of that i never received this additional documents request which according to LVO they sent but my lawyer never received. I got to know about this when I sent them an inquiry.

Reactions: torontian

Jiyasohaib

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017

I attached screenshots of our whatsapp chats like 10 from each month. Also attached the phone call logs for the month. Our facebook messages, video call screenshots. It took me a very long time to do all this. But we submitted everything within 4 days of receiving the request.

Reactions: torontian

cybersaadk

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
10-04-2017
Average processing time for 2017 (since application submission) is 4.6 months based on the data of few members on the spreadsheet. Maximum time has been 7 months since app submission.
:
I really think these statistics should be corrected. This makes it sound the average time for all 2017 cases is 4.6 months, when in reality this is just the average for the ~10 people who got processed so far. It would be more accurate to consider all 2017 cases in this count, and using a running total for the applicants that haven't processed yet.

cybersaadk

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
10-04-2017
just curious, once the PPR is received, does the PA have to submit the passport within a specified time limit?

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018
just curious, once the PPR is received, does the PA have to submit the passport within a specified time limit?
Yes, and after getting visa you can travel within the visa validity any time.

Green212

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
The status changed today to additional documents required but we have not recieved any messages. Not sure what's going on.

Has_san

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Toronto
Hello Guys! I just wanted to check the processing time at LVO. My application transferred to LVO on 29th Aug 2017 and wanted to know how long should I have to wait until they request for the passport.

Kindly advise.