+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Sac1992

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Yes @zaria FRC (Family Registration Certificate issued by NADRA) would might help as well, thats a brilliant suggestion. Also make sure your NIC's etc are upto date i.e Wife's NIC has husband's name instead of her father's.
yes this status change with Nadra and appearance of Husband name instead of father's name is most authentic way to proof legalized marriage with all authorities of Pakistan. thats what i have asked firstly in above comments

Reactions: Screenager

Sac1992

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Yes @zaria FRC (Family Registration Certificate issued by NADRA) would might help as well, thats a brilliant suggestion. Also make sure your NIC's etc are upto date i.e Wife's NIC has husband's name instead of her father's.
without change in NIC of the bride, even the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs won't attest documents such as Nikkah nama and Marriage registration certificate

Reactions: Screenager

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
without change in NIC of the bride, even the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs won't attest documents such as Nikkah nama and Marriage registration certificate
True. Just a side note: Ministry of Foreign Affairs doesnt need to attest these as per new Kit.

Reactions: Sac1992

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
I really think these statistics should be corrected. This makes it sound the average time for all 2017 cases is 4.6 months, when in reality this is just the average for the ~10 people who got processed so far. It would be more accurate to consider all 2017 cases in this count, and using a running total for the applicants that haven't processed yet.
Everyone knows how's the spreadsheet average is being calculated. As soon as more approvals are going to come and people will share their data, the average will change.

Last edited:

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
salam

u seem to have a great grip on this .. i tried to look at the excel sheet but its a little confusing .
i am a canadian pr and applied for my wife sponsorship in May 2017. My file moved to london office on 4 Oct 2017 . I wanted to know how long shall i expect from here .
thankyou
On average the proxess takes between 6 to 9 months from the date you submitted your application.

Do you want to add your info to the spreadsheet?

zaria

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
well so sorry for your case.. inshaALLAH things will get better
.. i would like to know that do u guys changed your marital status in your nic or nicop where the bride nic/nicop comes under husband name ???
yes i have NIC with my husband name instead of father's name n i am thinking i will also send my NIC copy along with reissue marriage certificate inshallah

Reactions: Sac1992

zaria

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
@zaria
Reading this and your posts that you had already provided them these things: Urdu Nikkah Naama copy with seal of the registrar AND Your union council issued Marriage Certificate.... It clearly seems that the visa officer has over looked the seal on the copy that you provided to them. And completely missed the Nadra Marriage Certificate you provided also. I'm not sure why the date field on your Nikkah nama is empty or did that visa officer overlook it and made a mistake.

Write a letter of explanation, with copies of these things again and referencing them in your letter that the seal can be clearly seen and that the marriage certificate is also attached. (Also provide another english translation + certificate of true translation along with this Urdu nikkah nama's notorized photocopy). Goto the union council / Cantonment Board where your nikkah naama was registered... (through some source preferably) and ask them to write to you on their official letter head that your nikkah nama is registered with them and only on the basis of this did they issue you the Marriage Certificate and the that the date of the Nikkah was XYZ.

**This may sound stupid and basic but just to be extra sure: Nikkah Nama and Marriage Certificate (Union Council issued) are 2 separate things.** Also read country specific document requirements for Pakistanis ....for ambundance of Caution.

May be your lawyer screwed up and forgot to send somethings or mixed something up. Dont rule anything out.

Its a PFL (final chance before refusal). Explain as much as you can and provide as much evidence as you can. Take this very seriously and invest all your time in this. Their concern as per this letter:
(1)They cant see the Nikkah Registrar's SEAL (The maulvi sahab who conducted the Nikkah).
(2) The Nikkah Date field is also Blank.
(3) They can't find Nadra Marriage Certificate (Issued by Union Council and not NADRA itself directly) in your file (Marriage Certificate also has the Nikkah date btw).
They want these things to be crystal clear among other things in Pakistani Spousal cases.
thank you screenager for ur detailed reply yes we sent them everything and we know NN and marriage certificate issued by union council are 2 different docs yaa the officer overlooked them even to be very honest i can see the the nikkah registrar seal on my NN but its out of our hand and God give us last chance to prove them inshallah i will follow all seniors kind advises and hope so next month i will come here with good news

Reactions: turbocharged92

zaria

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
hello seniors,, i have question here if this is true and anyone know here please advise
marriage registration certificate k right top corner pe pehlay union council # xyz likha hota tha but now municipal committee #xyz likha hota hai and according to punjab govt buldiyati intekhabaat k bad jin ilaqoo mein 5lakh say qum abaadi hai whan union council has been dissolved into muncipal commitee tou ab jo chotay ilaqay hain un mein merriage ceritificate pe nichaye jo chairmain ki stamp pehlay UC likha hota tha wahan MC hota hai ktya ye acceptable hai ab london visa office walay isko accept kar rahy hain please jo 2017 k spousal hain or jo 5 lakh say qum abadi wlay area say belong kartay hain please let me know as soon as possible i will be very thank ful to u

xohaib.shah

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hello guys,

I know there has been mixed responses from the seniors here regarding the GCMS consent form filling info.

I have filled in as follows:

Sec A: Principal applicant
Sec B: Sponsor's detail
Sec C: Sponsor'r detail in Canada
Sec D: blank

Please confirm if this is correct. Thanks

fsiddiqui

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hi All,

I've been reading this thread for a while, figure I'll get added to the spreadsheet as well. All the info is below:

Application received in Mississauga date: Feb-27-2017
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Karachi
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Sponsor Approval Date: March 30th
Police Request Date: March 21st
Medical request date: July 7th
Medical performed date: July 31st
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC): Sep 7th
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC): Sep 15th
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N): N

I have a lawyer so don't have MYCIC, but I check the status on the phone so some of the dates are approximates.

Reactions: xohaib.shah

xohaib.shah

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hi All,

I've been reading this thread for a while, figure I'll get added to the spreadsheet as well. All the info is below:

Application received in Mississauga date: Feb-27-2017
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Karachi
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Sponsor Approval Date: March 30th
Police Request Date: March 21st
Medical request date: July 7th
Medical performed date: July 31st
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC): Sep 7th
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC): Sep 15th
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N): N

I have a lawyer so don't have MYCIC, but I check the status on the phone so some of the dates are approximates.
what does your Ecas status show ?

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018
Hello guys,

I know there has been mixed responses from the seniors here regarding the GCMS consent form filling info.

I have filled in as follows:

Sec B: Sponsor's detail
Sec C: Sponsor'r detail in Canada

Please confirm if this is correct. Thanks
Sec B: Blank
Sec C: Sponsor's detail

Reactions: MM345

fsiddiqui

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
what does your Ecas status show ?
This is what it shows:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 27, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on September 7, 2017.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 21, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Reactions: xohaib.shah