01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Naveed I am particulary worried about:-

Q7(e) Documentary evidence of financial support between you and your sponsor, and shared expenses.

Would it be totally OK if I open a joint account with her as soon as possible after Nikkah and transfer my End of Service to her once I resign from current job. Will this evidence be ok? and enough?

Also, if i dont live with her for a month, is it a big problem? I mean it will necessarily be rejected?

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
Naveed I am particulary worried about:-

Q7(e) Documentary evidence of financial support between you and your sponsor, and shared expenses.

Would it be totally OK if I open a joint account with her as soon as possible after Nikkah and transfer my End of Service to her once I resign from current job. Will this evidence be ok? and enough?

Also, if i dont live with her for a month, is it a big problem? I mean it will necessarily be rejected?
Yes that would be ok. No they won't reject it but they can put u in interview queue which will delay the application. And yes u can pm me.

Jazzy24

Jul 18, 2017
Hi can anyone please tell me when ill get my initial reply, will be through e mail or will i have to link my application. I applied on the 26th of july and according to the tracking i got , the application was received on thr 27th of july. Now ever since im paranoid that they might send jt back because i havnt received any e mail yet
I applied on 19th July n i m still waiting for email.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Yes that would be ok. No they won't reject it but they can put u in interview queue which will delay the application. And yes u can pm me.
Thanks Naveed.

Naveed even we stay for a month together, can it be in broken timelines. I mean as I can call her on visit visa then she can live for 15 days and later someother month she can come for 15 days. Will it be ok?

mynameisali

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Background check starts after Eligibility is passed. It is not carried out by CIC, but by other agencies. None of us can tell you when it will start and how long it will take. it depends on the background of the applicant. For some it takes only few days and for other few months.

To link gckey account follow instructions mentioned here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zLM1Z1qOBPSwGS9DOfkPRpXY4sLWD6PBr2s5LSBmmfY/edit#gid=1022910036
thanks u for reply its helpful and ( HOOSLAA FULL LOL)

Reactions: MM345

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Today I got a letter from CIC that my PR Card cannot be issued without a compliant/acceptable photo. So i will have to send them new photos now.

For your information guys, please dont get pictures taken at Islamabad VFS.

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After I uploaded my response to a recent additional doc request on myCIC the status on additional documents had changed to "the additional documents you submitted have been uploaded". Today, it again says "we need additional documents from you, we will send you a message".

But, I dont see any message for the additional doc request again.

Glitch? Or is a doc request coming my way?

Last edited:

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
Please update the spreadsheet.
Thanks
Please provide the following info

Sponsorship approval date:
Sponsor is PR or Canadian Citizen:
Date ECAS showed "In Process":
Interview Group Number:
Re-med Req Date:
Re-med Performed Date:
Upfront Medical Date:
Add Doc Req Date:
Location of PA (City):

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
After I uploaded my response to a recent additional doc request on myCIC the status on additional documents had changed to "the additional documents you submitted have been uploaded". Today, it again says "we need additional documents from you, we will send you a message".

But, I dont see any message for the additional doc request again.

Glitch? Or is a doc request coming my way?
This status is the most messed up one. I'd say it's a glitch. However, keep checking your emails as they would contact you once they are ready to request new documents. Mine is the same from last 1 month and never received any request yet

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Our Review of additional documents changed today from:

The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
to the following:
We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

Nothing else changed, BGC still not started, reviewing eligibility since May 31st. Did anyone see this before getting DM? or does it look like a legit document request?

Last edited:

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Our Review of additional documents changed today from:

The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
to the following:
We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

Nothing else changed, BGC still not started, reviewing eligibility since May 31st. Did anyone see this before getting DM? or does it look like a legit document request?
Wait for few days and see if you get addtl docs request.

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

ali khalid

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hey guys . Can you explain the procedure of medicals . Will the sponsor also do the medicals . Or is it just the principal applicant . And how to send them medicals and sch A form . Should we send them by courier or we have to upload them . ? Kindly help a bit