Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
Today I got a letter from CIC that my PR Card cannot be issued without a compliant/acceptable photo. So i will have to send them new photos now.

For your information guys, please dont get pictures taken at Islamabad VFS.
same thing happened with wajahat. he got his photos take at vfs lahore so avoid lahore too :D im worried now

Reactions: Malik1983

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
Thanks Naveed.

Naveed even we stay for a month together, can it be in broken timelines. I mean as I can call her on visit visa then she can live for 15 days and later someother month she can come for 15 days. Will it be ok?
yes thats but its really hard to get visit visa 1 out of 100 gets it.

Everyone join this Facebook Spousal group please for quick replies
https://www.facebook.com/groups/186911295081562

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi guys,

Need your guidance. In Form IMM5532E, Question 8(A) asks:

Was your marriage arranged? If yes, by whom, when and where.

Answer (example):-

Whom: Sponsor's parents (Names), Principal Applicant's parents (Names)
When: It was decided that Nikkah will take place on 01.02.2018, Rukhsati on 02.02.2018 and Valima on 03.02.2018
Where: All events were booked at Golf Club, Address: abcxyz

Is this the right way to answer? Am i interpreting the question correctly? Please do let me know. So that I can avoid any error.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Hi guys,

Need your guidance. In Form IMM5532E, Question 8(A) asks:

Was your marriage arranged? If yes, by whom, when and where.

Answer (example):-

Whom: Sponsor's parents (Names), Principal Applicant's parents (Names)
When: It was decided that Nikkah will take place on 01.02.2018, Rukhsati on 02.02.2018 and Valima on 03.02.2018
Where: All events were booked at Golf Club, Address: abcxyz

Is this the right way to answer? Am i interpreting the question correctly? Please do let me know. So that I can avoid any error.
Yes, it's perfect.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
im April 2017 applicant . i just did my medical yesterday hoping PPR next after they received it . thanks
I saw your older posts and you mentioned you did medical in Sep 2016. I thought new kit applicants can't do upfront medical.

Salman shad

Star Member
May 20, 2017
How many of you are stuck in background checks ? There must be a way from where someone can check when it's going to be completed

Szw

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Barrie, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Scarborough
NOC Code......
AoA i need expert openion my wife got visa and copr in islamabad means her case is done but my baby doughter case is in cpc mississauga and visa entry date of my wife is mid NOV please help me to get out of it and tell me what to do next and what will happans to my wife stamp visa if she not travel before that date because we can not leave our doughter alone she depend on her mother.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AoA i need expert openion my wife got visa and copr in islamabad means her case is done but my baby doughter case is in cpc mississauga and visa entry date of my wife is mid NOV please help me to get out of it and tell me what to do next and what will happans to my wife stamp visa if she not travel before that date because we can not leave our doughter alone she depend on her mother.
Just an FYI: If you are a citizen then your kids will be Canadian citizens no matter where they are born.

If you are a PR then you should tell IRCC about your situation immediately and maybe they can process the kid's visa before November as you still have couple of months to get that OR they might give you some extension for the wife's visa expiry(I've never heard of it though). I would suggest that you send an email to LVO with URGENT in the subject line and update them about the situation and insist to get the visa faster. They can help u out. Also Call IRCC help center and request them. I would highly recommend that you involve your MP and see if they can push IRCC to get it for you.

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't process your daughter's visa early as she is just a child. It's not that they have to do a background check or security clearance for her. It should be just fine. Give the above a try and I am pretty positive that you'll get baby's visa before November InshAllah:)

Reactions: Szw