+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Momi123

Star Member
Nov 19, 2016
My wife and lawyer got my interview mail it is mentioned in mail please find the attached document for interview date and required documents and in attachment there is five image only one is face book pictuer other is tweeter and etc there is no document of interview what we have to do know?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
My wife and lawyer got my interview mail it is mentioned in mail please find the attached document for interview date and required documents and in attachment there is five image only one is face book pictuer other is tweeter and etc there is no document of interview what we have to do know?
Is it possible that the lawyer has not forwarded you guys the attachment?
As you have a lawyer, its his job to reply to LVO that there is no interview and other required documents attachment in this email. And lawyer should ask LVO to re-send all docs immediately.

Also, when you find out your interview date, do let us know for spreadsheet update.

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016
i call on this number . and she said ((we received your application on 9 nov 2016 no need interview no need fingerprints medical pass ( background check was not start yet) and body have idea how lts take long plz
I have received Decision Made could you please update the excel file. (Applicant: 2nd Sept. 2017), (Voluntary Document: 2nd Feb 2017), (2nd Voluntary Document: 10 June 2017), (RPRF: 14 June 2017), (Remedical: 19 July, 2017), (Decision Made: 7 August, 2017).
Let me know if you need anything else.
May I know, what voluntary doc you have submitted.

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
Hi. Anyone whose application is held as per London back office pilot programme got any update in his/her application?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi. Anyone whose application is held as per London back office pilot programme got any update in his/her application?
A few of them got their pasport stamped. It's no different than any other application.

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
A few of them got their pasport stamped. It's no different than any other application.
I applied in November 2016. And nothing has started as per GCMS notes.

Reactions: MM345

Lysa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi can anyone please tell me when ill get my initial reply, will be through e mail or will i have to link my application. I applied on the 26th of july and according to the tracking i got , the application was received on thr 27th of july. Now ever since im paranoid that they might send jt back because i havnt received any e mail yet

baigwaseem

Jul 26, 2017
I sponsored my wife, application received on Feb. 18, 2016, Transferred to LVO on May 18, 2016 Interview was requested on May 15, 2017 in Islamabad, Pakistan and requested to provide wedding pics. proof of ongoing relation, request to fill new set of forms, re-medical and updated police certificates. I provided all these but Visa officer requested more documents regarding divorce notices to my wife by her ex. and also death certificate of my ex. wife. because it is 2nd marriage for both of us. I sent additional documents on 27 May 2017 by email. Additional documents were received by LVO on 25 June, 2017. I am still waiting and review of my file is being done. Can any one please have an idea that how long will they take to decide. and what may be the outcome ?
Please update the spreadsheet.
Thanks

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi can anyone please tell me when ill get my initial reply, will be through e mail or will i have to link my application. I applied on the 26th of july and according to the tracking i got , the application was received on thr 27th of july. Now ever since im paranoid that they might send jt back because i havnt received any e mail yet
AOR or Acknowledgement of Receipt is sent through Email. That email has your Application Number. Relaxe its still early days. We got ours in around 22 days.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi my fellow Pakistanis,

I know I already have asked few question related to Spousal Sponsorship. I have reviewed the forms and have a few more queries.

I am from Pakistan. I have recently got COPR and planning to soft- land in Canada in September 2017. After that I am getting married (i.e. probably by December).

I have already started working on the case of spousal sponsorship so that once I get a job in Canada I can immediately apply for my spouse visa.

I have reviewed the forms and I have many queries that I am listing below. I will be thankful if experts can answer.

1. I was engaged in 2015. Engagement is not legally documented as we all know. However, my marriage certificate will obviously be prepared once I get married after Canada landing. So, will CIC reject my application stating that since you were engaged before your landing, therefore we reject your app for spousal sponsorship?

2. After my marriage in December 2017, I will be permanently moving to Canada by March 2017 (I am currently working in Qatar) and she will be completing her degree in Pakistan. That means that I will not be living with my wife immediately after marriage. There is a question in the forms as to how many years you have spent together. Will CIC reject it right away stating that why didn’t you live together immediately?

3. Let’s suppose, due to any trivial issue, they reject my first application for spousal sponsorship; in that case I can re-apply or not? How many times can I re-apply considering that app was rejected due to trivial issue (not something very serious e.g. misrepresentation)

4. I was engaged since 2015. But I don’t have the call log because since then I have changed my cell phone twice. How can I overcome this problem? However, I have evidence of only a few conversations (SMS, facebook, viber etc.). Whats the best bet? Should I give whatever I have?

5. They want evidence that I am taking care of her expenses. Once I resign from my current job to move to Canada, can I transfer her material amount once I get my End of Service payment and show it as evidence since in Canada I will first have to search job and start earning before I send her any money. Will this be acceptable?

6. I have searched a lot about Minimum Income required for Spouse Sponsor, but I couldn’t find any official figure. I have read the forums and got to know that in particular there is no ‘minimum income’ requirement as such but a person has to have well-to do job.Is this correct?

I will be thankful if you can answer this. I am a bit concerned about the queries above.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
They take atleast a month to reply. Don't get yourself stressed :)

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
Hi my fellow Pakistanis,

I know I already have asked few question related to Spousal Sponsorship. I have reviewed the forms and have a few more queries.

I am from Pakistan. I have recently got COPR and planning to soft- land in Canada in September 2017. After that I am getting married (i.e. probably by December).

I have already started working on the case of spousal sponsorship so that once I get a job in Canada I can immediately apply for my spouse visa.

You don't have to do a job to sponsor. My wife sponsored me and wasn't doing any job still i got the visa.

I have reviewed the forms and I have many queries that I am listing below. I will be thankful if experts can answer.

1. I was engaged in 2015. Engagement is not legally documented as we all know. However, my marriage certificate will obviously be prepared once I get married after Canada landing. So, will CIC reject my application stating that since you were engaged before your landing, therefore we reject your app for spousal sponsorship?

Nope why would they reject due to that reason.

2. After my marriage in December 2017, I will be permanently moving to Canada by March 2017 (I am currently working in Qatar) and she will be completing her degree in Pakistan. That means that I will not be living with my wife immediately after marriage. There is a question in the forms as to how many years you have spent together. Will CIC reject it right away stating that why didn’t you live together immediately?

Atleast live with her for a month to make your case stronger. You don't have to live for years. A month will work.

3. Let’s suppose, due to any trivial issue, they reject my first application for spousal sponsorship; in that case I can re-apply or not? How many times can I re-apply considering that app was rejected due to trivial issue (not something very serious e.g. misrepresentation)

Yes u can apply as many times as you want. Misrepresentation will get u banned for 10 years though.

4. I was engaged since 2015. But I don’t have the call log because since then I have changed my cell phone twice. How can I overcome this problem? However, I have evidence of only a few conversations (SMS, facebook, viber etc.). Whats the best bet? Should I give whatever I have?

Send whatever you have. Like engagement photos and messages etc.

5. They want evidence that I am taking care of her expenses. Once I resign from my current job to move to Canada, can I transfer her material amount once I get my End of Service payment and show it as evidence since in Canada I will first have to search job and start earning before I send her any money. Will this be acceptable?

Transfer the money after getting married not before it. They know that parents take care of girls in pakistan before marriage. Why give them a chance to question it. Yes send after getting a job.

6. I have searched a lot about Minimum Income required for Spouse Sponsor, but I couldn’t find any official figure. I have read the forums and got to know that in particular there is no ‘minimum income’ requirement as such but a person has to have well-to do job.Is this correct?
Theres no minimum income thingy for canadian spousal visa. My wife sponsored me without doing any job and still i got the visa. We got affidevit from my father in paw that he will give us space to live and some money until we find a job.

I will be thankful if you can answer this. I am a bit concerned about the queries above.

P.S. Take a lot of photos at your marriage. Specially take photos of signing Nikah Namma and that Quran Rasam above the head of the couple while they sit in the car. Take photos with each an every family member and friends.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi Naveed, can I PM you on your account?