+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

KanzaTamim

Dec 6, 2016
Asalam Alikum everyone,

I have received passport request today on June 2, 2017 by mercy of Allah in blessed month of Ramadan. Cic requested Remedical on May 10 and remedical was done on Monday May 22, 2017.

I have received email stating:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This regards your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Please see letter attached with this email and submit the requested information/ documents within 30 days of the date of this email.

Yours sincerely,

RIH

Program Assistant

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l’immigration et des services médicaux

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres

United Kingdom
SW1Y 5BJ

KanzaTamim

Dec 6, 2016
CIC in passport request letter also states that I have to submit together:
  1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.
    Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy –please upload this information to your MyCIC account.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
    Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy – please upload this information to your MyCIC account.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Note: All visa exempt applicants, including those using MyCIC, are required to mail/courier their photos. **Please ensure you clearly indicate your application number on the back of your photos.

KanzaTamim

Dec 6, 2016
People please advise did u guys paid RPRF fee before PPR request was received or after it was received?
And Submit the documents listed to CIC office in Islamabad (not to CIC London office). Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (Pakistan) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/.

PROCESSING TIMES: Your application will be finalized within approximately 4 weeks from the date your passport(s) and all the required documents are received. Please allow an additional 1- 3 days for the return of your passport(s) by courier, if applicable.

If you have not received your passport after 4 weeks, you may contact us at the London office using the email form on our website. Please send all enquiries regarding this application to the London office (not the Islamabad office).

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
People please advise did u guys paid RPRF fee before PPR request was received or after it was received?
- You can pay it when you're initially submitting your application
- You can pay it during your wait time
- You can pay it when they ask you to pay it

To sum it up, you can RPRF anytime you want to.

gumby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
So i sent an email to lvo today but i didnt recieve their automated message neither i recieved a failure message. What do you guys make of that? Send it again?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
So i sent an email to lvo today but i didnt recieve their automated message neither i recieved a failure message. What do you guys make of that? Send it again?
Resend it. I just sent one now and got a notification instantly.